Putting names with faces....(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Wisteria Farms

Reaction score
I know this was done before but I couldn't "participate" as I rarely have any pictures of my hubby and I together! I often will read someone's posts a long time and then one day see a pic of them and think "wow... I had them pictured totaly different!"

Although a pic of me wearing a t-shirt, ratted-out levi's and muck boots might better represent who I really am... I'd rather show you this recent pic of the hubby and me (married 20 years)....
crusie_pic.jpg

Anyone care to go next?

Wf ~ very nice looking couple!! Congrats on 20 years that feels like 2 :clap:

Trey, Nice turkey you have there, :nod: and I know you must be proud of it....but it don't look so good. I hate to tell you man ~ but ....I think he's dead :shock: ....Just a guess...sorry :cry:

My son got an unflattering picture of my rear end last night when I was doing the chicken evac, but I won't post that. Too early in the morning for horror shows.

angie":2w71v2cl said:
Wf ~ very nice looking couple!! Congrats on 20 years that feels like 2 :clap:

Trey, Nice turkey you have there, :nod: and I know you must be proud of it....but it don't look so good. I hate to tell you man ~ but ....I think he's dead :shock: ....Just a guess...sorry :cry:

Angie, that is Tom, he's such the practical joker and is always up for a good joke. We like to play that one on everyone each spring. That Tom......what a character, yep he's a laugh a minute! You should have seen the pictures of us in Vegas! I would post them, but Tom made me promise, him being a family man and all.

Lammie":2tfxtyl8 said:
My son got an unflattering picture of my rear end last night when I was doing the chicken evac, but I won't post that. Too early in the morning for horror shows.
Aww, come on Lammie, post it up....I haven't eaten yet!
It could be like a visual wake me up!
Not to hijack, but what on earth is a chicken evac?

Wisteria Farms":266jjxgh said:
I know this was done before but I couldn't "participate" as I rarely have any pictures of my hubby and I together! I often will read someone's posts a long time and then one day see a pic of them and think "wow... I had them pictured totaly different!"

Although a pic of me wearing a t-shirt, ratted-out levi's and muck boots might better represent who I really am... I'd rather show you this recent pic of the hubby and me (married 20 years)....
crusie_pic.jpg

Anyone care to go next?
Congradulations Wisteria Farms, nice looking couple. I would post a picture but I'm just not PC smart enought to figure out how to do it.

Cal

TREY-L":h98b1oju said:
Lammie":h98b1oju said:
Aww, come on Lammie, post it up....I haven't eaten yet!
It could be like a visual wake me up!
Not to hijack, but what on earth is a chicken evac?

I had to do a pountry intervention. Had a hen lay eggs in the bushes by the flower beds and didn't know it till her chicks hatched. I had to go out there and move them to a hen house to keep them from scratching up my flowers, which is a hanging offense at my house. My son was the official photographer of the event.

I will attempt to post later, but I have to get busy getting the boy off to school. Your breakfast is safe for now, Trey.

BTW, you are a handsome young man. Or am I looking at the turkey? I can't tell one from the other.

Its all the camouflage...Trey? Where are you Trey... Trey?
Just kidding.... great picture!!!! My cousin is a taxidermist so you remind me of so many pictures of seen of him...Thanks for posting it!!!
Lammie.....I know the feeling... last winter I was sick and had to get something out of the car... my husband took a pic of me out the kitchen window with kleenex hanging out my nose... REAL FLATTERING!!! He got a good laugh. Since those seem to be typical of the pictures taken around here I thought I should put my best face forward..haha.

TREY-L":2t27i0ki said:
phpKcZyTvAM.jpg

This is me, I'm sorry it's so big, I don't know how to make it any smaller.

Trey, can you clarify one thing for me? Which one is you? :lol2: :lol2:

Okay go easy I know I have a beer gut but wife does not look bad after 26 years of marriage. Twin boys 16 years old. Ryan on the left christopher on the right I think.

cowswithmikejoyfam_004.jpg

Central Fl Cracker":460prt5b said:
Okay go easy I know I have a beer gut but wife does not look bad after 26 years of marriage. Twin boys 16 years old. Ryan on the left christopher on the right I think.

cowswithmikejoyfam_004.jpg

That's not a beer but...the boy's have a six pack...you have a keg.. :lol2: :lol2: As do I.. :tiphat:

My wife reminds me every day that I was 190 lb's when we got married. I remind her I was chasing the heifers alot harder back then so I had to stay thin. :banana: :cowboy:

Latest posts