Controlling type 2 diabetes with diet

Help Support CattleToday:

That's funny my wife's family could eat boiled water and have high cholesterol.
Everyone of them has had a heart attack and are ate up with cancer.
My wife is the first woman in her family to make it past 42 in four generations without breast cancer.
There were no statin's then.
Has she been tested for the brca gene? My neighbors family has it and all the women get tested.

There is a natural enzyme called CoQ-10 that is present in all our cells that is available as a supplement over the counter. It's relatively expensive tho I see drug stores put it on sale as a 'buy 1, get another free" for about $50 for the 2 containers. Most insurance will not pay for it even if it is prescribed by a physician .
It is said to help offset side effects of statins and aids in glucose control. The only time I've seen it not recommended is if one is on coumadin or other blood thinners.
I've been taking it for about 5 years.
You can do your own research to determine if it is any good or not but I've never seen any study saying it didn't help or has any negative effect other than the blood thinner thing.

evidently, it is available via Amazon. and other places.
https://archivebooks.online/download/4715293-type-2-diabetes-destroyer-the-secret-to-reverse-t

https://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Myers/e/B00954I93W/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

The information available in this post, including text, hyperlinks graphics, images and any and all information contained on or available thru this post is general in nature; it is not intended as medical advice or a substitute for obtaining medical advice. Greybeard makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on, or available thru, this website, or it's suitability for any purpose, and such information is subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE! You are encouraged to confirm or dispel any information obtained from or thru any links or text contained in this post with other sources, and review all information regarding any and all medical conditions or treatments with YOUR physician. Never disregard any professional medical advice or delay seeking competent medical treatment because of something you have read on, accessed thru, or inferred from this post. Greybeard does not recommend, profit from, sell and neither supports nor disputes any specific or general tests, procedures, opinions physicians, authors, opinions or other information that may be mentioned anywhere in this post. For full written disclaimer, send a self addressed and stamped envelope, along with two (2) boxtops from any children oriented breakfast cereal to Post Office Box 2222, Battle Crick, Michigan. Please allow 3 years delivery. (not available for persons or other biological forms outside the continental United States of America)
Different author... David Andrews is the author of the book @Mountaintown Creek Ranch is referring to.

There is a natural enzyme called CoQ-10 that is present in all our cells that is available as a supplement over the counter. It's relatively expensive tho I see drug stores put it on sale as a 'buy 1, get another free" for about $50 for the 2 containers. Most insurance will not pay for it even if it is prescribed by a physician .
It is said to help offset side effects of statins and aids in glucose control. The only time I've seen it not recommended is if one is on coumadin or other blood thinners.
I've been taking it for about 5 years.
You can do your own research to determine if it is any good or not but I've never seen any study saying it didn't help or has any negative effect other than the blood thinner thing.
Been taking it for a year or so.

I guess it's obvious that eating healthy is expensive eating bad is very cheap I think it's that way for a reason ??
I'm not real sure I even believe the word organic when I see it on something anymore do you?
It's not like we've been lied to before?
We were organic starting back in the 1990's, we were on the board of directors of on of the local certification bodies. It's absolutely become a name mined for what it USED to mean. It used to mean holistic farming practices, no pesticides, etc, and now the practices are sometimes even worse than conventional farming.. We quit in the early 2000's because we were sick of the BS