Putting names with faces....(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":uo5l1fzu said:
MistyMorning":uo5l1fzu said:
Miss Daisy, just a suggestion here, pull your pics before crowbar sees them! :nod:

I had better edit this too.(in case you do pull them) You are a beautiful young woman!!
I done seen em'. Miss Daisy you look to be about 14 hands...You got papers? :D

Dang, i'm too late! Crowders eyes are too quick. That big boy there is over 18hh! The photographer was standing on the picnic table to get that angle and he looks HUGE!

john250":2c33qre3 said:
mnmtranching":2c33qre3 said:
The best I could do with the enlargement, You look purty good. 8)
Too grainy. Can't make out that tattoo of yours.

No tats. Not for me, at any rate. Thought seriously about it once and decided it wasn't what I wanted to take into old age. I had my naval pierced when I turned 35.

Cattluvr, thanks. I really am camera shy. I just was having fun on the vaca. Steve is a great guy. I had a round face when I was a kid. Still kinda do. Round faces are cutest!

CattleHand":18nznwjw said:
tractor4.JPG

no wonder i learn so much from you all. Im just abit older than your boys (19).

You look like my step daughter's boyfriend. Just the cutest little old thing, but he lives in Oklahoma.

Hey John!!
Great pic!! Paul Bunyon is a personal friend of mine, lives just north of me :nod:

I love this page, it's nice to put a face to you guys. Thanks to everyone who has ever answered my questions. I appriciate all the help. This is my family Seth, Emma, Molly, and Abby.

angie":iakd4047 said:
CattleHand":iakd4047 said:
no wonder i learn so much from you all. Im just abit older than your boys (19).
Very neat pic!! I was shocked to see you on a tractor working hay in shorts, but then noticed your location ~ I'm sure quite a few allowances are made for weather.

This thread is a blast! Thanks wf!!

It does get hot. And my grandpa doesn't mind just as long as it gets done :lol2: . But in the fields and such or workin cattle I take the heat and just wear old jeans. (they were my dad's at one point and have more patches than jeans :shock: )

Those are the best pictures! Cal, you have nice animals there. You look like you have your hands full.

Vette, what did you and your sister do to that poor bird? :D

angie":2sd3z6ai said:
Hey John!!
Great pic!! Paul Bunyon is a personal friend of mine, lives just north of me :nod:

That makes you a "southerner". Right? We call them "casseroles" instead of "hot dishes" down here in the 'Deep South'. South Indiana, that is.

Lammie":66e9jd8k said:
Vette, what did you and your sister do to that poor bird? :D

I really don't know what we were up to anymore but I'm pretty sure she put me up to it. :eek: :lol:

john250":3nuwj2s1 said:
angie":3nuwj2s1 said:
Hey John!!
That makes you a "southerner". Right? .
Watch your sass John! :shock:
PB is a Mn boy :nod: , and so's his ox :nod:

cpinz ~ way cool picture!

311 on the right, 12 on the left... and of course MM in the middle. Don't normally make a practice of posting pics of myself and I may take it down in the morning. :p

--edit-- took down the pic (obviously), but my little avatar is the same pic w/MM and the cows.