Putting names with faces....(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Central Fl Cracker":31isdy25 said:
My wife reminds me every day that I was 190 lb's when we got married. I remind her I was chasing the heifers alot harder back then so I had to stay thin. :banana: :cowboy:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Weren't we all.................. :banana:

Lammie its to small im going to try fix it and then post it really big. lol im jsut kidding i wont post it realy big if i can get. im not that mean. :lol: :lol:

iowafarmer":11r3bh9q said:
Lammie its to small im going to try fix it and then post it really big. lol im jsut kidding i wont post it realy big if i can get. im not that mean. :lol: :lol:

Just go easy on the enlarging there. I don't any help! :cry:

Here ya go Lammie. Let me know if it is okay or not I can delete but I think it is a good picture.

IMG_1527.JPG

Thanks. I think... I am not the most photographic person on earth and this was a vacation photo with no make-up and hair-in-hat. Note that my husband has thoughtfully had my name tatted on his heart.

Now if we ever split up, he will have to find another woman with my name!

Lammie yopur picture was taken down but thios one was so small you couldn't really se anything but jsut so the people that haven't seen it yet it can still be veiwed at the photo page unless Lammie has removed it.

Gads! That's plenty big! I hope you weren't referring to my behind!

Hope you all aren't too disappointed. :oops:

all the pics of the member here look great.thanks for sharing them.TB an cracker ive got both of yall bet lolol.ive been carring round a set of tractor duels for years.

Sorry it got rather large lammie i didn't even resize it i just got it off from the photo page. Sorry about the double post also i wnated to see how it turned out before i posted. Again Lammie im sorry it got so large. Im talking aobut the picture and always was; just so everyone knows and doesn't get the wrong idea.

iowafarmer":jwzenic7 said:
Sorry it got rather large lammie i didn't even resize it i just got it off from the photo page. Sorry about the double post also i wnated to see how it turned out before i posted. Again Lammie im sorry it got so large. Im talking aobut the picture and always was; just so everyone knows and doesn't get the wrong idea.

Thanks.

CattleHand":1ix73l0a said:
no wonder i learn so much from you all. Im just abit older than your boys (19).
Very neat pic!! I was shocked to see you on a tractor working hay in shorts, but then noticed your location ~ I'm sure quite a few allowances are made for weather.

This thread is a blast! Thanks wf!!

Miss Daisy, just a suggestion here, pull your pics before crowbar sees them! :nod:

I had better edit this too.(in case you do pull them) You are a beautiful young woman!!

i think we have a really good looking group of members. lammie, i dont know what your worried about! you look great!!! and i dont think anyone will argue that. i also think thats super sweet that your husband got a tat over his heart of your name. i would love to do that someday. mistymorning where is your pic??? *ahem*

me and my horse. it shows just how round and fat my face is. ugh
stary.jpg

my best friend and me on the ffa bus
meandkayti.jpg

and me and my boyfriend at prom
moreprom11.jpg

i think im pretty much the youngest on the board (16). i agree with CattleHand...i learn ALOT!

congrats on 20 years WF!! thats awesome

MistyMorning":34566nxk said:
Miss Daisy, just a suggestion here, pull your pics before crowbar sees them! :nod:

I had better edit this too.(in case you do pull them) You are a beautiful young woman!!
I done seen em'. Miss Daisy you look to be about 14 hands...You got papers? :D

Latest posts