Putting names with faces....(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

These have been posted before, but my youngest granddaughter and a yearling colt.... and me.

jackAva.jpg

Equal time for my other granddaughter.... So much fun being a grandparent... should have skipped the parent thing and went straight to grand kids.

100_2232.jpg

Alan that last pic is the sweetest pic ever ...Everyone thanks for sharing and it is so nice to put a face and family to the poster.
Great idea Wisteria.

I know I'm late....
Picture007.jpg

Me and my cattle 10 years ago

085-1.jpg

Me now....a god-awful pic of me at that. :secret:

dieselbeef":1odvj3v5 said:
niiiiice place....no offense there fella...i was jush joshin ya know

Oh, yea. I know. :lol: Besides, I saw your picture here with that calf. Looks like its got all four legs off the ground and you ain't even turning red in the face. So go ahead and josh little, er, big feller. :lol: :lol:

I just put a thousand hybrid catfish in two stock ponds a few months ago so we were down shootin' a few snakes and turtles. That's me with the snake charmer, my wife of forty + years and my grandson, who's eight. Grandson is pretty good with the .22 but I don't think he's quite ready for the shotgun.

wife of 40 yrs! wow!! i just got married at 40. first time. congrats to ya!

that little steer aint much to toss round. he needed some help havin a little snack.

preciate the props though. you know its kinda funny i git that alot but i never really thought of myself as that kinda guy..although i must seem to come across that way. big teddy bear....

flaboy":2ph7iylh said:
Earl, I have that same baler. Why is that squeeze chute not in use? :D

I'm so sorry about the same baler - Ha. :lol:

I've got two places with working pens so I move the chute from place to place. I'm too cheap to buy the trailer for the chute - I just carry it with the loader on the tractor. Sure has been a good chute.

My hay mower is to the left of that picture of the chute. It's about the newest piece of equipment I own.

If someone would be so kind to help me get these pics here or you can click there to see em............ hubby likes my hair brunette (the natural color) so he won out for our wedding but I really like it blonde..... and that's how you would see me today. I've got another 18 months to go as I've decided my 50th birtday present to me is gonna be a lower body lift and tummy tuck. yeahhhh!

http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/showp ... 19/cat/556

http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/showp ... 18/cat/556

Awe ..AB beef I didn't see that you had posted a pic..I love the one of you with the cows as a little girl ,very sweet :heart: . BTW you are far to young for all of your wisdom ;-)

MoGal are you a newly wed?? Congrats.. :tiphat: Save your money you look great.. :wave:

spent a half hour on it and the boss wants me to get my butt to work.

boss is away and had time to figure it out.

photo is a couple years old but I don't look a lot worse now.

My sis just took this pic of myself and the #1 Brett Favre fan this past weekend while we were waiting for a wedding to start.

pic.jpg

Michele