Putting names with faces....(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Thats just not right. The image of that burned holes through my head where my eyes once were. :help: That will get this thread locked for sure. Ill have to turn to somethign to comfort me seeing as i can no longer see anymore. :drink: :drink: :drink:

TNMasterBeefProducer":3gdld1h3 said:
Txwalt":3gdld1h3 said:
angie":3gdld1h3 said:
With all the pics I have posted for others, would not be right of me to overlook my friend, Txwalt:
walt2.jpg

He is a little rough around the edges, and smells like lutefisk gone bad, but he has a good :heart: .

Where did you find that pic of me. I don't even remember that one.

Walt

This feller looks like he is stoned and passing a joint. LOL!
I think he's flicking a booger...can't you see he's still squinting from the hurt... must have pulled a nosehair in the process...LOL

Crowderfarms":3fwrvomh said:
She's my "Top Producer" of belly button lent, and is capable of making up to 4 yards of it a day.

Forget the lent...what do you think that smells like under there....I think I'm going to puke...

Wisteria Farms":tlvge71p said:
Crowderfarms":tlvge71p said:
She's my "Top Producer" of belly button lent, and is capable of making up to 4 yards of it a day.

Forget the lent...what do you think that smells like under there....I think I'm going to puke...
It's all usable Protein.At least you could say her socks are cute. She spun em' herself.

Wisteria Farms":1wyczitj said:
what do you think that smells like under there....I think I'm going to puke...
Man o man WF ~ theres something wrong with someone who even thinks such a thing :shock:
Now I think I am going to puke and its my picture! :cry:

Btw Walt ~ watch your back :nod:

Angie, your a real Sweetie, so is Lammie. You both have a lot going for you.

angie":v0hf1bv4 said:
Wisteria Farms":v0hf1bv4 said:
what do you think that smells like under there....I think I'm going to puke...
Man o man WF ~ theres something wrong with someone who even thinks such a thing :shock:
Now I think I am going to puke and its my picture! :cry:

Btw Walt ~ watch your back :nod:

I don't need to watch my back! I'll hear you first. :lol: :wave:

Walt

Thank you Curtis ~ like Larry said, are many beautiful women on CT. :nod:

Walt.....
As a Corrections Officer, I have been highly trained in the art of stealth....
(taser and cuffs help some too!). You will never know what hit you. :shock:
BTW ~ I noticed someone thought you were squinting your right eye. I think its only fair we tell them you lost it in a fight against a girl scout. Guess you didn't need those cookies after all. :cry:
Poor walt.....beat up by a girl......

I was trying to buy cookies from that girl so I was off my guard. Plus, she was almost as big as you. She would have kilt me if that candy bar didn't fall out of my pocket.

Walt

angie said:
Thank you Curtis ~ like Larry said, are many beautiful women on CT. :nod:

As a Corrections Officer, I have been highly trained in the art of stealth....
(taser and cuffs help some too!). You will never know what hit you. :shock:

ooo angie..keep talking sugar..handcuffs..taser.... :banana: :tiphat:

better watch it walt..dont be messin w/angie!! :devil2: :devil2: :tiphat:

Ok~ I don;t know if you guys realize it, but when you hit "quote" you can edit out the image so it doesn;t have to repeat itself page after page after page....

CKC ~ thank you for asking! They are doing great. Full of spit and vinegar! (Where did an expression such as that ever come from? Does everyone say that?)

db ~ go lay down by your dish now sweets. I have heard enough of your sass. ;-)

jfont ~ Good for you finally getting your pic up. You are doing what I like best!

sorry earl :oops:

Angie, they're just trying to keep at least one copy of that pic on the "current page". If the criminals in that state who have never been arrested knew you were a correctional officer, most would turn themselves in just hoping they'd get sent to your unit. :lol2:

ruff ruff!! AARRRROOOOOOOOOO!!!! :lol2:

yer fun angie...aint always bout cattle. this turned into a good time...btw whats it take to get locked up w/you...errr i mean ''by you''..errrr with you...i mean near you....ummmm never mind :? :dunce: :secret: :secret:

curtis":39qnwjnz said:
Angie, your a real Sweetie, so is Lammie. You both have a lot going for you.

Well, aren't you just the sweetest lil' ole thang! :heart:

Latest posts