Putting names with faces....(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild":3rylo8gp said:
somn":3rylo8gp said:
I'm not one for pictures of myself or anything for that matter but my wife caught me at a moment of weakness on one of our last vacations.

Not a chance. I got to call BS.
She does take good pictures but I didn't marry her for her cookin.

somn":1fa2s3cx said:
She does take good pictures but I didn't marry her for her cookin.

We seem a bit older than ya'll.... here is my babe. I taught her to cook.

susandastin20077x5.jpg

You seem to clean up fairly well.

One of the only other pictures I've allowed her to keep was our wedding pics. She weighed 93 I weighed 117 that last picture she still hasn't made 100 but I've made it to 200. Keep telling people when they look at both sets of pictures of us above the mantle it is the camera that makes me look bloated. They say what was your wife photoshopped in she doesn't appear bloated? I answer honestly when I tell them yep thats it.

somn":1z3kav0z said:
One of the only other pictures I've allowed her to keep was our wedding pics. She weighed 93 I weighed 117 that last picture she still hasn't made 100 but I've made it to 200. Keep telling people when they look at both sets of pictures of us above the mantle it is the camera that makes me look bloated. They say what was your wife photoshopped in she doesn't appear bloated? I answer honestly when I tell them yep thats it.

That's what happens when the bulls territory gets fenced off. :nod:

1982vett":2i3nwt7c said:
somn":2i3nwt7c said:

That's what happens when the bulls territory gets fenced off. :nod:
Ain't that the truth. Grandpa always told me put a penny in the jar everytime you have it before marrrige take one out for everytime after marrige he bet me I would never run out of pennies. Heck I'm living comfortably off the interest.

bigbull338":25hjp8w3 said:
somn your wife must be 1 heck of a cook.for you to gain 80lbs.
That was 16 years ago. I can remember one night after baling cornstalks all day my new wife had made us a new chicken dish of some kind she was so proud. It smelled alright when I came in the house. We sat down started in eating man was it terrible. I just kept eating finally she says what do you think? I said well and she stopped me mid sentence and said to me I think it is horrible I'm going to puke I think. We went to McDonalds. Fed it to the dog. Her mother called later and asked how was the food wife said terrible. We fed it to the dog. She said it couldn't have been to bad if the dog ate it. Wife said yeah but mom I've seen the dog eat cow poop.

somn":3g1u2pns said:
We fed it to the dog. She said it couldn't have been to bad if the dog ate it. Wife said yeah but mom I've seen the dog eat cow poop.
Thats funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How old are you by the way somn?

iowafarmer":17fndk28 said:
somn":17fndk28 said:
We fed it to the dog. She said it couldn't have been to bad if the dog ate it. Wife said yeah but mom I've seen the dog eat cow poop.
Thats funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How old are you by the way somn?

How come Angie hasn't posted a picture yet is what i want to know?????? Something fishy about her always posting pictures of everyone but herself. :???: :???: :???:

somn":3npssb7b said:
One of the only other pictures I've allowed her to keep was our wedding pics. She weighed 93 I weighed 117 that last picture she still hasn't made 100 but I've made it to 200. .

Somn that's what's called contentment so I am told...the few extra pounds.

Wewild where are you we want to see a pic of you, as well as your lovely wife....

Dewey you are one cool dude...

Angie come on don't be shy where are your pic's of you, if I can post so can you come on....

BHB those are two fine looking daughters you have there, you must be real proud.

iowafarmer":39t5rzhp said:
How come Angie hasn't posted a picture yet is what i want to know?????? Something fishy about her always posting pictures of everyone but herself. :???: :???: :???:

Maybe Angie is like Caustic B, they don't exist except in somebody mind or several folks minds :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Nowland Farms":1fo6q0sp said:
iowafarmer":1fo6q0sp said:

Maybe Angie is like Caustic B, they don't exist except in somebody mind or several folks minds :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

LOL..... funny stuff.

iowafarmer":2swojtpl said:

As in Lutefisk? :lol2:

iowafarmer":1jw9r1wa said:

There was a pic of Angie on another thread just yesterday. Well from the waist down anyway. Had on a good looking pair of rubber boots. :lol2:

ill tell ya what angie got it goin on from the neck down yeehaw!!! she can come winter in fl anytime(lemme check w/the wife just to be sure though)!!! :tiphat:

but she does put her cows in the cab of her truck... :?

Tell you what....ol' Somn is a pretty nice looking guy and the wife is a beautiful lady Somn. Like many of us it appears you married "way over your head". ;-)

TexasBred":qtcrlwlm said:
Tell you what....ol' Somn is a pretty nice looking guy and the wife is a beautiful lady Somn. Like many of us it appears you married "way over your head". ;-)

Ditto. As I told my fiance' "Are you sure you want to marry me, because you are way hotter than me."

She did still marry me. :cowboy:

bandit80":1d8z3rly said:
TexasBred":1d8z3rly said:

Ditto. As I told my fiance' "Are you sure you want to marry me, because you are way hotter than me."

She did still marry me. :cowboy:

Well they say love is blind....must effect the ladies only. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts