Pics of your herd bull

Help Support CattleToday:

IMG_0302.jpg
Limi bull

DSC00055.jpg

The last Brahman bull we had. Our neighbor bought him and put him on a set of Herefords and got some NICE tigerstripes.

3MR, that bull is four years old and he was only out there temporarily while we moved cows. He had two other bulls with him but I couldn't get a decent picture of them. He has a very calm, cooperative disposition and has never gone through a fence, although that particular fence is testing our luck.

Green Creek":1c6s9i28 said:
3MR, that bull is four years old and he was only out there temporarily while we moved cows. He had two other bulls with him but I couldn't get a decent picture of them. He has a very calm, cooperative disposition and has never gone through a fence, although that particular fence is testing our luck.

I like him.

Cowgirl - like your bull.
Ryan - great Long Horns - especially like the first one.
Lot of nice bulls on here.
Is it me - or are we getting much better quality posted throughout these boards?
Looking good!!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3ep4v544 said:
Is it me - or are we getting much better quality posted throughout these boards?
Looking good!!

how about mine??? do they look any good ??? ill be taking better pics in 3 weeks or so .. ill also post up pics of the replacements that im buying .

Dvperez81":nof9swop said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":nof9swop said:
Looking good!!

how about mine??? do they look any good ??? ill be taking better pics in 3 weeks or so .. ill also post up pics of the replacements that im buying .
your bulls look good. but would look better on some hereford moma's or vice versa

Here's our boy and two of his sons (Dexters)

Tama Sundance, coming on 4 years:
Sundance7-1-07.jpg

Sentinel, 15 months old:
Sentinel7-1-07a.jpg

Fiero, 7+ months old:
Fiero7-1-07a-1.jpg

Latest posts