On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":ej7tgne9 said:
Crowderfarms":ej7tgne9 said:
Memorial Day Weekend, Peckerwood.

Keep up with them smart remarks and a visit from my Posse will be in order. :lol:

Paint, How's the Calendar lookin' for that time? Are we gettin' booked anywhere that weekend?

We can schedule around it.
We need to remind Cypress not to send quite so many crawdads this time. 100 lbs was a tad too many. :)

There you go doing it again. Memorial Day is a camp-out tradition for us. All the nephews come in to town and bring their families. We all hit the river for dang near a week. A few lightweight friends (I only have a few) come for a day or two. Crowder you are going to have to have this event on a different day some year. It would be nice to come out there and set all of ya'll straight!

Crowder, Thought I'd help a little. Been reading on the net a little today and there are some things I need to share with you. Those "three branches" of government have nothing to do with trees. There is no such thing as judicial trees or legislative trees etc. And the "wings" there in the government buildings -they don't come in "Buffalo" like the ones at Hooters.

backhoeboogie":37c4fpdb said:
Crowder, Thought I'd help a little. Been reading on the net a little today and there are some things I need to share with you. Those "three branches" of government have nothing to do with trees. There is no such thing as judicial trees or legislative trees etc. And the "wings" there in the government buildings -they don't come in "Buffalo" like the ones at Hooters.

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Backhoe.

Always thought the three branches had something to do with Oaks, Hickory, and Poplar.

Only Wings I eat at Hooters are them "Naked Wings" no breading. ;-)

Bullbuyer":3pabpuzz said:
Keep the crawdads comin' - maybe I'll make it this time. Course - one meal will be set aside for the sausage competition, need to teach ya'll 'bout sausage.

We don't wanna hear no maybes this go round. We're gonna need a definite answer, else how will we ever get the sittin arrangements done?

warpaint":321kwega said:
Bullbuyer":321kwega said:
Keep the crawdads comin' - maybe I'll make it this time. Course - one meal will be set aside for the sausage competition, need to teach ya'll 'bout sausage.

We don't wanna hear no maybes this go round. We're gonna need a definite answer, else how will we ever get the sittin arrangements done?
We have to go out and steal chairs from the "Country" Club.

warpaint":25elsm4y said:
I just want to know if Percy will be in attendance next year. 8)

Percy will be here, He has a new wimmen named Hester. Curly was Murdered, as I guess you've read somewhere, and Chester met an unfortunate demise several days ago. :(

warpaint":gookyldh said:
Can't really say that I'll miss Chester too much, (dont tell Tay Tay I said that)

Has Blind Pete met her maker yet?

We put Ray Charles in the freezer 6 weeks ago. That CAB sure is some great stuff!

Them last two posts - I don't even want to know about!!! If this shindig is so formal that it requires a seatin' chart and reservations - it might be way over my head. Do I have to stick my pinky finger out when I tip my beverage? Cause that is FANCY - and I ain't.

BB,
If you stick your finger out in this crowd, its liable to be bit off. When it comes to chow time, you wont see nuthin but be nice and elbows. ;-)

I might be better off just avoiding that throw down all together. I ain't never been hurt when I was eatin' - don't want to start now. Of course - my billfold gets hurt EVERYTIME I stop in one of them eatin' type places. That's why we like them buffets - no surprises, just pay as you go through the chute and then Katie bar the door. "All you can eat" is not an offer - it's a challenge!!!

What y'all need to be figureing out is where your going to find a skycrane to haul a table big enough to hold all her groceries. They ain't going to let you move anything that big on the roads. Them Tennessee roads ain't much wider then a grain wagon. Especially in them hills y'all try to pass off for mountains.Z

Latest posts