On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm just lost....was trying to keep up, but who are Percy, Hester, Curly, Chester, Tay Tay, Blind Pete...Santa Crowder's reindeer?

What's the grinder for, and why would I have one? Or am I supposed to BE one?

See, I told you I am lost (or stupid or naive...or all of the above?). I have a feeling I'm going to regret posting this.

Gale Seddon":3dgago1u said:
I'm just lost....was trying to keep up,

That's where you made your first mistake. Your not supposedto understand or keep up. Just jump in and try to keep to much of whatever this stuff is from going up your nose.Z

esmil.gif

MillIronQH":1r8nrl2u said:
Gale Seddon":1r8nrl2u said:
I'm just lost....was trying to keep up,

That's where you made your first mistake. Your not supposedto understand or keep up. Just jump in and try to keep to much of whatever this stuff is from going up your nose.Z

Ok, thanks, but believe me, if that was my first mistake, I'm doing better than I thought, LOL!

Gale Seddon":18erdgkg said:
So I've led a sheltered life....................................!

Sometimes leading sheltered lives ain't all that bad...and sometimes it's ok to say, "It's been fun, guys...gotta go...have a nice life...see ya' around."

Alice

Alice":onj2migi said:
Gale Seddon":onj2migi said:

Sometimes leading sheltered lives ain't all that bad...and sometimes it's ok to say, "It's been fun, guys...gotta go...have a nice life...see ya' around."

Alice

I hope that is not implying to your leaving us Alice, you can't go we need you here, would miss your posts. stay. :nod:

chrisy":1c13uh8o said:
Alice":1c13uh8o said:
Gale Seddon":1c13uh8o said:

Alice

I hope that is not implying to your leaving us Alice, you can't go we need you here, would miss your posts. stay. :nod:

Ah Chris, bless your heart, all I was saying was it's ok to not quite "get it," and there's no reason to try to explain why ya' don't...especially if it's something that might make ya' a mite uncomfortable. I shouldn't have spoken for Gale, and I apologize to Gale for that. :)

Alice

i guess we is gonna hqave to have a talk....Gale is pouting. The cavalry will have it's new saddle in january, so we be ready!! :D :cboy:

MrGale":14x6bfk6 said:
i guess we is gonna hqave to have a talk....Gale is pouting. The cavalry will have it's new saddle in january, so we be ready!! :D :cboy:

Gale, Quityourpouting. Mr. Gale, if you need further assistance call, 1-800-BR-549. I'll try n' help.

Mr Crowder, it seems that percy,chester and ta ta were mistaken for wimmins that are in your little black book....are they? Also, the 1-800-BR549 number got me an operator who has a part time job at weight watchers....didn't like you too much....oh well, on we go!! :lol2: :cboy:

MrGale":36hovg0l said:
Mr Crowder, it seems that percy,chester and ta ta were mistaken for wimmins that are in your little black book....are they? Also, the 1-800-BR549 number got me an operator who has a part time job at weight watchers....didn't like you too much....oh well, on we go!! :lol2: :cboy:

The above forementioned names are "Operatives" of the newly formed network, along with my own creation and that of my "Cronies" and Cohorts" have begun and is in it's infancy of development. It's known as the CSA. (Crowders Special Association)

Sorry about the weekend holiday help I got at 1-800-BR-549.

I pay time and a half and all the Bon Bons one could ever consume, and they still have an attitude.

wait a minute....my shiny new cavalry sabre has CSA engraved on BOTH sides of the blade (that rusty old claymore was a lot of work from a saddle) ....does that mean that I am in this??
pls advise.... :)

Latest posts