On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer":iskcmifm said:
I was wainting to use my favoritest comment:
"Tell your wife I said thanks for breakfast.' or the other one
"How's your wife and my kids?"

Figured I'd spend way too much time trying to expalin that to 'em.

Them's just fightin words, no matter what part of the country you be in.

You musta went further into the area than planned. I always try to stick close to the border towns. I seem to have fewer problems this way and it aint as far to the line in case I do git in trouble. ;-)

cowspider":3ji3l3z1 said:
Did anyone find your lost sister CowGirl580 ?? havn't heard from her in along night's day. :cboy:
Not yet... Reckon I oughta give her a Call? I still got that burnin' memory of her in them Wranglers. :shock:

A blast from the past!!

100_0400.JPG

Bullbuyer":3tru6wev said:
I'd say he was more like a dog chasing a moving car - wouldn't know what to do with it if he caught it!!!

SSSSH, that's Mom sittin next to the tree. ;-)

Don't want her knowin what's become of the baby boy!!

Not to my knowledge.

At one point we talked about a fall get-together. We mentioned it a couple of times, but didn't get many positive votes. I guess everybody was super busy then. I'm sure we'll discuss one for next spring.

Memorial Day Weekend, Peckerwood.

Keep up with them smart remarks and a visit from my Posse will be in order. :lol:

Paint, How's the Calendar lookin' for that time? Are we gettin' booked anywhere that weekend?

Crowderfarms":3l1997j9 said:
Memorial Day Weekend, Peckerwood.

Keep up with them smart remarks and a visit from my Posse will be in order. :lol:

Paint, How's the Calendar lookin' for that time? Are we gettin' booked anywhere that weekend?

We can schedule around it.
We need to remind Cypress not to send quite so many crawdads this time. 100 lbs was a tad too many. :)

Latest posts