On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

Did you say $59.95??? That must be one HIGH QUALITY T-shirt for that kind of money. Does it feature a likeness of the upcoming president or something more scenic?

Only the highest quality burlap has been used in the makin of these keepsakes!! ;-)

Fer that low price, you could buy one for every member of your family.

On the front is a picture of a jock strap, and on the back, it say's I support Crowder for President!! :lol:

warpaint":3qm988of said:
Only the highest quality burlap has been used in the makin of these keepsakes!! ;-)

On the front is a picture of a jock strap, and on the back, it say's I support Crowder for President!! :lol:

Keep it up there Dufus! You're taintin' my sterling image. :shock:

The shirts are really a sportin' various Hooters gals endorsing myself. Really a Bra, sayin' "I support Uncle Crowder" "He's my Prez...

Crowderfarms":x1a1c1wj said:
warpaint":x1a1c1wj said:

Keep it up there Dufus! You're taintin' my sterling image. :shock:

The shirts are really a sportin' various Hooters gals endorsing myself. Really a Bra, sayin' "I support Uncle Crowder" "He's my Prez...
hey paint better have a truck load of those shirts printed up.with the hooters girls on them they will sell like hotcakes.

warpaint":say0oy6z said:
I can tell that the planned stops in Texas may now have to be canceled! Due to a bunch of ship jumpers in the area. :roll:

Paint, just make sure you keep the stop in Mingus on your schedule. Crowder is always talking "redneck" stuff. He needs a really good perception of "redneck".

Let me tell you a little secret, when the train arrives in Mingus, before all the blood lettin gets started, slip on out of there a make a quick trip up to Strawn to a place called "Mary's". If you order the chicken fried steak, you'd best just go on and order two or three to go boxes while you're at it. That steak is going to be about 17 inch diameter. There's frog legs and anything else you can think of on that menu. Better get there early too cause the parking lot is going to be full. Always is about lunch time.

Gunsight is about 30 miles west of you, stay out of that place too.

Considering Crowder's support base, I hope some of them shirts is made for "Special People". You know, maybe an extra arm on a few of 'em and any wording will need to be kept to a minimum.
And don't try no fancy phrases - you'll only confuse 'em.

Bullbuyer":3kqpwt0j said:
Considering Crowder's support base, I hope some of them shirts is made for "Special People". You know, maybe an extra arm on a few of 'em and any wording will need to be kept to a minimum.
And don't try no fancy phrases - you'll only confuse 'em.
The back of the shirt reads: "Ya'll Watch This!".

BB,

Your last post has me at a seriuos lack of words. First time that's happened!

Or maybe it's not a lack of words, just one's that I can get away with here. 8)

Bullbuyer":1lfianpv said:
Paint -
I guess I'm just really tired of being lied to - ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL!!!
BB

I think that's mostly meant for caps and such.

Truth in advertisin is one of this campaign's priorities!!
It's like that slogan I'm always hearin about diamonds.
"Diamonds, take her breath away."
I aint never seed a woman what was breathless after give a diamond. Maybe after all the screamin and hollerin, but never when give one!! :shock:

warpaint":3hxvp77v said:
Bullbuyer":3hxvp77v said:
Paint -
I guess I'm just really tired of being lied to - ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL!!!
BB

I think that's mostly meant for caps and such.

Truth in advertisin is one of this campaign's priorities!!
It's like that slogan I'm always hearin about diamonds.
"Diamonds, take her breath away."
I aint never seed a woman what was breathless after give a diamond. Maybe after all the screamin and hollerin, but never when give one!! :shock:

I gave a Woman a ring once. Dand near got me kilt.

Bought it at one of them high dollar Jewelers down at the Mall.

Was one of them immitation Diamonds come to find out.Ready for this un'?

A Pubic Zirconia. :shock:

That is eggzactly why the Truth in advertisin is one of our major platforms in the upcoming election.

On a sidenote, due to another candidate throwin their hat in the ring, we would like to challenge that candidate and her party to a debate. We would be most interested in hearin what her issues are. We have no doubt that our illustrious leader will win such a debate and look forward to a response from the other camp!! 8)

Last time I asked a woman what 'her issues are" - I found myself single again a little while later. Kind of hurt my feelins, all them big words she was usin'.

Bullbuyer":2zz6zjla said:
I would also make one of the ground rules "No bringing up past stupid things I've done." Apologizing once is absolutley my limit!

That is certainly on of the rules. With as many errors as he's committed in the past, we would never get to current topics of discussion.

Latest posts