On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

Paris just don't trip my trigger!!

Milliron,
Most of us have castiron stomachs around here, but I get your drift on eatin you're own cookin. The search continues...............

Crowderfarms":2t6z9xyn said:
Bullbuyer":2t6z9xyn said:
I got a kid up here on the farm I want to have that driver's job. He ain't got no license yet but he can wheel a mower pretty good and he gets around on the neighbor's 4 wheeler good - clean driving record so far!

'Taint gonna happen. I just got off the video phone with Paris Hilton n' Titney Spears... They gonna be driver and Co-drivers. :shock:

I wouldn't miss the train, but I'll drive if it's ok with you.

From WIKIPEDIA:

On September 7, 2006 Hilton was arrested for investigation of driving under the influence, even though she claimed that she had just one margarita, and the high alcohol content in her blood was a result of having no time to eat during a long day while making a music video. Hilton was arrested shortly before 12:30 a.m. in Hollywood. "The officers observed that Hilton exhibited the symptoms of intoxication. A field sobriety test was conducted at scene, and the officers determined she was driving under the influence," Officer Isabella. Hilton's blood alcohol content was .08, California's limit. Hilton was booked on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and released almost immediately due to the flood of photographers outside. She stated she was speeding to get food at the In-N-Out Burger restaurant.[24] Video of the arrest and subsequent departure from police custody available at [25]

john250":35lwlk4r said:
Crowderfarms":35lwlk4r said:
Bullbuyer":35lwlk4r said:
I got a kid up here on the farm I want to have that driver's job. He ain't got no license yet but he can wheel a mower pretty good and he gets around on the neighbor's 4 wheeler good - clean driving record so far!

'Taint gonna happen. I just got off the video phone with Paris Hilton n' Titney Spears... They gonna be driver and Co-drivers. :shock:

I wouldn't miss the train, but I'll drive if it's ok with you.

From WIKIPEDIA:

On September 7, 2006 Hilton was arrested for investigation of driving under the influence, even though she claimed that she had just one margarita, and the high alcohol content in her blood was a result of having no time to eat during a long day while making a music video. Hilton was arrested shortly before 12:30 a.m. in Hollywood. "The officers observed that Hilton exhibited the symptoms of intoxication. A field sobriety test was conducted at scene, and the officers determined she was driving under the influence," Officer Isabella. Hilton's blood alcohol content was .08, California's limit. Hilton was booked on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and released almost immediately due to the flood of photographers outside. She stated she was speeding to get food at the In-N-Out Burger restaurant.[24] Video of the arrest and subsequent departure from police custody available at [25]

I guess I'll back off on Ol' Paris for now...I've always found "Aunt Bea" to be extremely sexy. May give her the job.

Any other suggestions?

Bullbuyer":2qmepd4z said:
I think Crowder better stay with the Aunt Bea type or Alice from the Brady Bunch! Somebody to help cut down on rumors and such!
I've bout decided to let Gale seddon or Peg 4x4 do the drivin'.Course what goes on in the Limo stays in the Limo. :shock: Hope Mr. Gale dont mind?

Yup, I'm ready and willing to be the designated drunk...umm, err...I mean, driver. Got three here ready to go...just need a day or so notice to get the barn cam installed...which limo do ya want?

limojet.jpg

hummer.jpg

wmob001.jpg

now wait a pickin minute here....just keep them crazy wimmins outta my rust remover and we'll be o k ....maybe....need the rust remoover for my cavalry saber....know what i mean?? :cboy:

I like that one that resembles a Lear Jet. That way we can all get high and pressurized, and never leave the ground.

If Bull Biter needs a ride, may I suggest the Weenie Mobile.I believe Oscar Mayer buys most of his Cattle anyway. So, if the shoe fits, wear it!! :lol:

I hope that jet has plenty of leg room. Fer some reason they just don't make em tall enough.

I agree to let BB have the weanie mobile, as long as the theme song is on constantly. ;-)

Ol' Oscar just gets our played out cows. The old sows we ship to Tenn. to make more of that stuff you all pass off as sausage.
I'll take the Weanniemobile for one reason - CHICKS DIG IT!!!
Hope that thing has 4WD!

Bullbuyer":2l8glatx said:
Ol' Oscar just gets our played out cows. The old sows we ship to Tenn. to make more of that stuff you all pass off as sausage.
I'll take the Weanniemobile for one reason - CHICKS DIG IT!!!
Hope that thing has 4WD!

I done seen what your W. Virginia "Chicks" look like.

Ol' Domineckers headed off to Tyson...

MillIronQH":3f7ooru0 said:
I loaned my old work truck out but I can get it back if you need it. It's got a ball in the bed so I'll throw in my 32' stock trailer to haul them Krispie Kreme gals in.Z

http://www.austinalohalimo.com/limo_fle ... truck.html

That's a limo!
"we goin down town
in the middle of the night
we laughin and a jokin and a feelin' all right
I'm bad, I'm nation wide"
zztopp

Hope ZZ Top makes Crowder's 'naguration.
Actually, after his remarks about our women folk up here, might not any of us make the blessed event. might be protesting or somethin' like it.

warpaint":3p715uqg said:
Now BB, you know all you're female relations is welcome at the Inaugartion. ;-)

How you figuring on telling the difference between his male and female relations?Z

MillIronQH":2u37gu8u said:
warpaint":2u37gu8u said:
Now BB, you know all you're female relations is welcome at the Inaugartion. ;-)

How you figuring on telling the difference between his male and female relations?Z

The males will be the skinny ones. Those heiferettes ain't gonna let them males near the table. If you see a half weight, look to see if it has more than one tooth. If so there is a pretty good chance it is a male. The males up there prefer their wimmins without teeth I hear. Oh, and check out the arm pits. The wimmins will have the longest hair there. :lol:

Latest posts