On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

Paint... Isn't Milita 2 the hot air balloon you tried to to fly into the side of the Empire State Building? You might want to rethink using that one. Those Confederate battle flags painted on the sides is a dead give away. I hear the bounty on you is up to $20.00, preferably dead. Them boys in the Goodyear blimp are sure to be gunning for you.Z

MillIronQH":33nt2umv said:
Paint... Isn't Milita 2 the hot air balloon you tried to to fly into the side of the Empire State Building? You might want to rethink using that one. Those Confederate battle flags painted on the sides is a dead give away. I hear the bounty on you is up to $20.00, preferably dead. Them boys in the Goodyear blimp are sure to be gunning for you.Z

Him and Crowder should have plenty of "Fuel" to keep a Hot Air Balloon aloft.

Bet they could get that thang into outer space!

1051668-musicuk-resized200.jpg

the run away train went down the track and she blew. never mind WP and Crowder you can always catch the next one.

UPDATE::::;

Due to a rash of recent poisonings in the news, We will be taking applications to fill the position of "Food Taster."

Requirements;

1. a Will leavin all your wordly goods to the campaign effort.
2. that about covers the requirements.

Now, we know that there will be an overwhelming response to this, but not to worry as we will be appointing quite a few folks to this Honored Post.

Please send resumes to;
BR 549,
Crowder for Pres. Headquarters

Thank You very much! 8)

Bullbuyer":g71azu73 said:
Can I nominate someone for that position? Maybe more than one?

Nominate away, long as it aint me. I got more jobs now than I know what to do with. Beside's whoever it is will be tastin for all the Senior staff. :p

I had in mind nominating several that are already in office in DC!! I guess they could start with tasting some Taco Bell from up north - seems they've been having a little e.coli problem - that might clean some of them people out!

Bullbuyer":jdopemhh said:
I had in mind nominating several that are already in office in DC!! I guess they could start with tasting some Taco Bell from up north - seems they've been having a little e.coli problem - that might clean some of them people out!
I always thought Taco Bell was the Mexican phone company...

Crowderfarms":2rrt73qk said:
Bullbuyer":2rrt73qk said:
I always thought Taco Bell was the Mexican phone company...

That would explain why their cookin' ain't so good!

Bullbuyer":22nq8lf7 said:

A Capitol idear!!
no pun untended. :oops:

Crowderfarms":3p2zb1lu said:
I have appointed MillIron as taste tester. If he is still standin' 15 minutes after eatin', we'll know it's safe to consume.

I thunk you done appointed him as Limo driver!
Do we really want a fellar what may pass away drivin the car?

Get back to me on this asap, I may have to find another driver. ;-)

I got a kid up here on the farm I want to have that driver's job. He ain't got no license yet but he can wheel a mower pretty good and he gets around on the neighbor's 4 wheeler good - clean driving record so far!

Bullbuyer":2dy8hsxq said:
I got a kid up here on the farm I want to have that driver's job. He ain't got no license yet but he can wheel a mower pretty good and he gets around on the neighbor's 4 wheeler good - clean driving record so far!

'Taint gonna happen. I just got off the video phone with Paris Hilton n' Titney Spears... They gonna be driver and Co-drivers. :shock:

Wellll - I gotta admit, they would be quite a pair! Feller might not get where he's going quickly but the view wouldn't be too bad!

On a side note - what's everybody havin' for lunch??? I'm starved.

You might want to rethink having me for a foodtaster. I seem to be immune to most types of poison. Heck... I've been eating my own cooking for the better part of sixty years and I ain't dead yet. The USDA has compared my coffee to Remedy for use as a herbicide.Z

Latest posts