On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

We'll just have to come up with a way to keep em separate from the rest of the group.
Drinkin the "Beast" is reason enough to stay away from em.

I know, we can stick em behind the Krispy Kreme car. Them ole gals won't let nuthin by them!! :shock:

"I know, we can stick em behind the Krispy Kreme car. Them ole gals won't let nuthin by them!! "

It's not a matter of letting them get by with those gals. There won't be enough room to get around them on a railcar.Z

Yup! That's a fact.

Ya'll have to excuse me, I'm sufferin from a headcold and my brain's kinda foggy. Need me some of my dear ole Granpappy's home remedy!! 8)

Crowderfarms":19tpn9zk said:
Got big problems this A.M. Seems a female biker gang called the "Sistas of Milwaukee" have been communicatin' with Flaboy, and are demanding a car of their own on the train. The "Pork Palace"

I really want to tell them no deal, but frankly I'm scared to death.Maybe our secretary of Wimmens rights, MillIron can sway their demands...

Dang, there you go again Crowder. You need to clean those dang glasses of yours. They said they wanted the car named Poke Palace not Pork Palace. It must be decorated in all black leather and lace too. :shock: A few hooks from the roof with soft handcuffs will go a long ways to get you a few extra votes I hear. :lol:

flaboy-":3f0v02ur said:
Crowderfarms":3f0v02ur said:
Got big problems this A.M. Seems a female biker gang called the "Sistas of Milwaukee" have been communicatin' with Flaboy, and are demanding a car of their own on the train. The "Pork Palace"

I really want to tell them no deal, but frankly I'm scared to death.Maybe our secretary of Wimmens rights, MillIron can sway their demands...

Dang, there you go again Crowder. You need to clean those dang glasses of yours. They said they wanted the car named Poke Palace not Pork Palace. It must be decorated in all black leather and lace too. :shock: A few hooks from the roof with soft handcuffs will go a long ways to get you a few extra votes I hear. :lol:

bigoh.gif

MillIronQH":3uckevzm said:
flaboy-":3uckevzm said:
Crowderfarms":3uckevzm said:

bigoh.gif

There you go jumping right into the old gutter again. The black leather might be items like Chaps, vests, jackets, or even hats. The lace is to wrap their pony tails so their hair don't get all knotted up in the wind. The soft handcuffs are to hold on to incase the train lurches one way or another. ;-)

Flaboy, you aint right. :shock: I've made a tentative deal with them gals from Milwaukee, to stay down in Florida for the Winter. Why look here, one of them done arrived. I hope ya'll have tons of fun.Just think, there's a chartered cargo plane fixin' to Dumbo drop the rest of the herd of them...
Ya'll make a cute couple!!

may0610.jpg

Well, that guy wasn't smiling like that after two Miller Lites. It took a dozen I here.

She ain't no Milwaukee Sista. They don't make two wheels large enough to carry that load.

You are right though. I am not right and it's SO much fun being that way. :lol:

Crowderfarms":2hayv4h2 said:
So, How long have you and your Sister been dating each other??Seems to me a cut and dry case of "Relative Humidity".

This is so very bad in so many ways!! :shock:

Glad ya'll are friends. ;-)

I have to say something that I've been chewing on for quite sometime - I'm just gonna say it straight out and that's that!

You all are the sickest group of individuals it has ever been my pleasure to be associated with!! I'm darn right proud to know ya' - even if I ain't never met ya'!

Keep up the fine work!!

Crowderfarms":3ezam2h0 said:
So, How long have you and your Sister been dating each other??Seems to me a cut and dry case of "Relative Humidity".

We don't care care how ya'll do it up north. That's just plain wrong down here. :shock:

Bullbuyer, the pleasure is all mine. Ya know I already admitted I ain't right but it's those like Crowder that bother me. You know the ones that ya know know ain't right but they just can't see it. I wonder what they think is abnormal?

Oh, and Crowder I don't have a sister. I can go see yours though. I know about where she lives BUT if she has any of your DNA, see ain't right either. :lol:

flaboy-":bat5lan8 said:
Crowderfarms":bat5lan8 said:

We don't care care how ya'll do it up north. That's just plain wrong down here. :shock:

Bullbuyer, the pleasure is all mine. Ya know I already admitted I ain't right but it's those like Crowder that bother me. You know the ones that ya know know ain't right but they just can't see it. I wonder what they think is abnormal?

Oh, and Crowder I don't have a sister. I can go see yours though. I know about where she lives BUT if she has any of your DNA, see ain't right either. :lol:

Just popped in over here to see what you fools are up to.

Carry on guys. Everything seems normal.

Glad you are still exemplary southern citizens and care about what people think of southerners! :lol:

flaboy-":3la1kts3 said:
Crowderfarms":3la1kts3 said:

Flaboy, The first sign of a problem is DENIAL.

The first fact is you do have a sister. Her name is Hemoroidalina. She was removed from her crib as a newborn as a soiled diaper, at least that's what Human services thought.

Secondly, my Sister in law has read about you numerous times in the local paper.She said she's run into you at Bike week the last 3 years where you try to dress up in all that "Village People" leather and ride that wood Harley. I hope you have a great bunch of Lawyer$ that can get you off that incest charge. 8)

MikeC, Riding his HOG at Bike Week. OOps, I meant dates.On their way to an "all you can eat joint", to make Pigs outta themselves.You're a real sport, bringin' a couple extra for your Bud Flaboy!

image.jpg

Anyone else interested in a "Pork Basket"?

Delivered to your doorstep. Just in time for Christmas.

Limited availability.

Gourmet "Suckling" pigs are a hot commodity in Florida.

Just ask Flaboy.

Latest posts