On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

Awww they're just good ole all- american girls like you see on the streets everyday. They usually hang out around Uncle Hugh's house. We got aquainted this summer when I went to visit.Z

MillIronQH":122hxvqr said:
Awww they're just good ole all- american girls like you see on the streets everyday. They usually hang out around Uncle Hugh's house. We got aquainted this summer when I went to visit.Z

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Now that's funny!

Do we want to know about Uncle Hugh? :shock:

Alice

Crowderfarms":2gapv8cv said:
Alright Ya'll, let's git down to business, and leave them Krispy Kreme gals, in a siding somewhere. I just received another PM from a women's service organization a offering their services.

These Gals sound flat out inticing to me.We got a Coal Car Cathy, Boxcar Betty,Flat Car Freda, Tater Car Tammy, heck the list goes on and on, they claim to be friends of Mr. Gale and MillIron. I'm Skeered to hear their services... :shock:

They're in training as we speak…we caught 'em sneaking out the back door after bustin' the scales at Weight Watchers and hired 'em on the spot. Enrolled 'em all in the Konfederate Krispy Kreme Konditioning Klass…MillIron's been practicing his dally roping technique on 'em…oh, and he'll be submitting a voucher for a new rope, a new saddle, and a new Clydesdale, but I'm sure that's not a problem, business-related expenses and so forth. Next training phase will consist of scrimmages between the Krispy Kreme Kritters and the Dexters. Final training will refine their chicken-catchin' and holdin' techniques (and I'm not teaching that one!).

Gale Seddon":2j6mv796 said:
Crowderfarms":2j6mv796 said:
Alright Ya'll, let's git down to business, and leave them Krispy Kreme gals, in a siding somewhere. I just received another PM from a women's service organization a offering their services.

These Gals sound flat out inticing to me.We got a Coal Car Cathy, Boxcar Betty,Flat Car Freda, Tater Car Tammy, heck the list goes on and on, they claim to be friends of Mr. Gale and MillIron. I'm Skeered to hear their services... :shock:

They're in training as we speak…we caught 'em sneaking out the back door after bustin' the scales at Weight Watchers and hired 'em on the spot. Enrolled 'em all in the Konfederate Krispy Kreme Konditioning Klass…MillIron's been practicing his dally roping technique on 'em…oh, and he'll be submitting a voucher for a new rope, a new saddle, and a new Clydesdale, but I'm sure that's not a problem, business-related expenses and so forth. Next training phase will consist of scrimmages between the Krispy Kreme Kritters and the Dexters. Final training will refine their chicken-catchin' and holdin' techniques (and I'm not teaching that one!).

Would this holdin' technique remotely resemble a "Chicken Choker"?

MillIron, Don't know bout your Uncle Hugh, but mine brings me a fresh load of his Culls every Friday night. I'm gettin' so much notoriety, ABC has contacted me to appear on there new Fall series. "The Bachelor -Tennessee" I'm tryin' to figger out how I can do all that auditionin' without my Wife gettin' wind of it.If any of Ya'll ladies want to contend for my hand, please respond. :shock:

The biggest problem is to get them to stop grazing and lift their head long enough to get a loop on them. Tried heeling a couple but my rope wasn't long enough to go around their legs. I've got a new 65 footer coming from Cactus Ropes that should be here by the first of the week.Z

Dang Z, your Uncle does sound familiar.

Me an Crowder's Uncle Hugh lives out west sommers, dresses kinda funny, smokes a pipe all the time, an he's supposed to have 4 or 5 of them cement ponds behind his house. ;-)

warpaint":2s44epls said:
Dang Z, your Uncle does sound familiar.

Me an Crowder's Uncle Hugh lives out west sommers, dresses kinda funny, smokes a pipe all the time, an he's supposed to have 4 or 5 of them cement ponds behind his house. ;-)

Yep Z, Our Uncle's pools got caves in them, with an abundant variation of different gals in each one.Why they even got bars in em' a servin Alcomoholic Beverages on the islands inside.

I been tryin' to get Ol' Unkie Hugh to stop that pipe smokin' for years.They say all that Nicomotine can cause hydraulic failures.With all them wimmens around, who would want the garage door opener to fail? :shock:

DANG!!! I knew sooner or later I'd run into kinfolk. My daddy's daddy's daddy was from Green county. :cboy: :lol: Z

warpaint":2b6u9vkg said:
Well there you be!!

Another long lost kinfolk!! ;-)

Hey Paint! How much we get for arrangin' long lost family members re-unions? I figger we could get us a toll free line somethin' like 1-800-The- Recovered. We could make a bundle reunited ol' loves and misplaced family members.

MillIronQH":2h3914cx said:
Either one of y'all got any Metcalfes in the family grapevine? Green county Tn and Madison county NC.Z

MillIron, you're dealin' with a paid service from now on. Send me 39.95 and I'll tell you if I got Kin in them Counties. Paint, dont answer his question, til we git paid.

MillIron, don't go paying for information on relatives before you've been reimbursed for your expenses (the rope, the horse, and the other stuff, can't remember what all)!

I have NEVER (knowingly) choked a chicken. Or maybe I have. Is that some sort of double-entendre? Alice, help me, I've fallen and I can't reach my chicken!

Gale Seddon":3rbbkwk6 said:
MillIron, don't go paying for information on relatives before you've been reimbursed for your expenses (the rope, the horse, and the other stuff, can't remember what all)!

I have NEVER (knowingly) choked a chicken. Or maybe I have. Is that some sort of double-entendre? Alice, help me, I've fallen and I can't reach my chicken!

Reibursement? Heck he showed up on a Horse from Wal-Mart you drop quarters in, and a clothes line rope.That Pecos Pete outfits got to go!

Gale, whats a double entendre? I only gots a high school edecation. :oops:

Gale I fgure that if they don't want to claim me (and maybe my vote) for free I've got plenty of cajun kin that will. I was just trying to let them know that maybe they weren't all alone in this world after all.

'sides how do I know that their information would be accurate if I had to pay for it up front. I mean after all Crowder is a politician (at least a wannabe) and Warpaint is his accomplice. Next thing we'll find out one of them is a .....(choke) lawyer.Z

MillIronQH":2chdb9xp said:
Gale I fgure that if they don't want to claim me (and maybe my vote) for free I've got plenty of cajun kin that will. I was just trying to let them know that maybe they weren't all alone in this world after all.

'sides how do I know that their information would be accurate if I had to pay for it up front. I mean after all Crowder is a politician (at least a wannabe) and Warpaint is his accomplice. Next thing we'll find out one of them is a .....(choke) lawyer.Z

Paint is NOT an accomplice, he's a cohort, sidekick, cronie, and Sec. of the Navy. And by the way,to set the record straight I AM a Lawyer in some states.I, also am a Politician, just not elected as one yet. :shock:

AHHH-Hah... The truth comes out. I knew my report from the Stumpfart Holler Degrees By Mail School was accurate. You are a... a... a... a... Oh I can't even bring myself to say the word again.

And about that horse. I'll have you know that he is the premier stallion in the WM Registry and his sons and daughters can be found scattered throughout the world and on such alien planets as Tennesee, New York City and California. We got a cool $1,000,000,000.57 for the colt at the store in Beverly Hills and 3.7 Billion from one store in the Bronx. we are having a problem with one store in Tennesee. The manager keeps running Blue Light Specials of $.25 a ride or three rides for a dollar. When we got there there were people lined up for two blocks with dollar bills in there hands. Poor horse was plum wore out. We had to tell the manager that if he didn't stop we'd see that he was shipped back home to New Jersey.....Z

MillIronQH":2n3qxi78 said:
AHHH-Hah... The truth comes out. I knew my report from the Stumpfart Holler Degrees By Mail School was accurate. You are a... a... a... a... Oh I can't even bring myself to say the word again.

And about that horse. I'll have you know that he is the premier stallion in the WM Registry and his sons and daughters can be found scattered throughout the world and on such alien planets as Tennesee, New York City and California. We got a cool $1,000,000,000.57 for the colt at the store in Beverly Hills and 3.7 Billion from one store in the Bronx. we are having a problem with one store in Tennesee. The manager keeps running Blue Light Specials of $.25 a ride or three rides for a dollar. When we got there there were people lined up for two blocks with dollar bills in there hands. Poor horse was plum wore out. We had to tell the manager that if he didn't stop we'd see that he was shipped back home to New Jersey.....Z
That's more full of **** than a Christmas Turkey!

Please learn how to spell TENNESSEE.

Sorry you're having problems with that Yankee manager, I'll order him deported as soon as you promise me your vote.Gale, please administer Mr. MillIron his medications, he's getting a little hallucinagenic again. :lol:

Crowderfarms":1vzcm6zk said:
And by the way,to set the record straight I AM a Lawyer in some states.:shock:

And those states would be the State of Confusion and the State of Animated Suspension, right? :p

Latest posts