On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

hey Uncle Crowder.....I thought I would hang up my maids uniform and get into this one hope it meets with your approval
cowgirl_on_horse.jpg

cowgirl.jpg

cow_girl.jpg

BB, you had better take Executive Herdsman and be dang glad to get it. What with these wimmenfolk postin these pics, my positions may be in jepoardy!! :shock:

anyone seen the Krispy Kreme calander for 2007 yet? Crowder is gonna really have a fit! :D :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrGale":2e4rrddn said:
anyone seen the Krispy Kreme calander for 2007 yet? Crowder is gonna really have a fit! :D :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Aunt sent it to me yesterday. To be 100% honest, I aint got the intestinal fortitude to post it. If anyone wants it, PM me and I'll ship em' your way.

If you want to send it to someone you can send it to the nimrod mechanic that has been promising us that our Shi_y truck will be ready by the end of the week for the last two months.Z

Chris
G&K Auto Repair
290 E Austin
Luling Tx

Crowderfarms":pf6d09yj said:
warpaint":pf6d09yj said:
Aint nobody deserves that. Crowder sent it to me the other day, an it almost made me gag!! :shock:
Is that why you wanted to know their addresses and tel. #'s? :shock:

That's funny. Ha Ha. :roll:

That's way too much for little ole me!! ;-)

Paint I got 137 PM's from Krispy Kreme beggin' us to bring back the concept of a "Donut Car". They've offered to buy all our Diesel for us if we string a KK banner up on one of the Cattle Cars...
I say we do it to try and capture the "LARGE" consensus of undecided voters out there. Of course Diet Coke will be one of our sponsors.Them big un's always eat a dozen donuts and wash it all down with a diet coke.

Awhile back, we was discussin security fer this train thang. An
that has got the ole wheels aturnin in my head.

Now, everybody knows that candidates are surrounded by "Secret" folks. That there name just dont fit in with our type guvernment. So's how bout ya'll come up with a good name, an we'll run us a contest like.

I'll start the ball rollin,
"Crowder's Cussins"

watch while making them signs on the side of that there car for krispy kreme, make sure the guy doing it is not dixlexic and don't add another K in there :roll: :( :lol:

chrisy":3fqytv3k said:
watch while making them signs on the side of that there car for krispy kreme, make sure the guy doing it is not dixlexic and don't add another K in there :roll: :( :lol:

What's wrong with the "Knights of the Krispy Kremes"?

MikeC":3ssimsnz said:
chrisy":3ssimsnz said:

What's wrong with the "Knights of the Krispy Kremes"?

nufink I spose if ya put it like that :lol:

Alright Ya'll, let's git down to business, and leave them Krispy Kreme gals, in a siding somewhere. I just received another PM from a women's service organization a offering their services.

These Gals sound flat out inticing to me.We got a Coal Car Cathy, Boxcar Betty,Flat Car Freda, Tater Car Tammy, heck the list goes on and on, they claim to be friends of Mr. Gale and MillIron. I'm Skeered to hear their services... :shock:

Latest posts