On the Campaign Trail with Crowder and me...

Help Support CattleToday:

MillIronQH":15kqnwpi said:
And the states of Chaos and Disrepair.Z

Actually, the only States I've recently been administering my profession in are Texas and Virginia. Things are so danged normal here in Tennessee, I was fixin' to starve.

I got no idear what a entendre is, much less a double one.

I am not now nor never claimed to be a landshark!! :roll:
Just a former military, farmer/construction type person.

To answer one of your questions without goin into detail,(till we get paid), I got me kinfolks spread out all over, Tennessee, N.C., Georgia, Mississippi, Fla., and Ala. Grandpappy was one of eleven chirrens. :shock:

Crowderfarms":2c7wk4fe said:
MillIronQH":2c7wk4fe said:
If Tennessee is normal then It's true.Z

Turn up your speakers

http://www.ladynwavs.com/godblessedtexas.html

I tried to listen to it, only made sense when I played it backwards. Said thank God for Tennessee, or they were'nt of been a Texas!

This is why, you are the chosen, and I am a simple co-hort. :clap: :clap: :cowboy:

The reason Davy and them ole boys fought so hard at the Alamo is because they were afraid that if they were captured they would get sent back to Tennessee.
hmm3grin2orange.gif
Z

MillIronQH":ktcx8a20 said:
The reason Davy and them ole boys fought so hard at the Alamo is because they were afraid that if they were captured they would get sent back to Tennessee.
hmm3grin2orange.gif
Z

This is a public display of treason, treachery, and a threat to national security.You sir are obviously on a computer in LA or NYC. :mad:

I once did know a President,
Away down South, in Texas.
And, always, everywhere he went,
He saw the eyes of Texas.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the live long day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
You can not get away.
Do not think you can escape them
At night or early in the morn-
The Eyes of Texas are upon you
'Till Gabriel blows his horn.

Sing me a song of Prexy,
Of days long since gone by.
Again I seem to greet him
And hear his kind reply.
Smiles of gracious welcome
Before my memory rise,
Again I hear him say to me,
"Remember Texas' Eyes."

"Texas Fight"

Bullbuyer":1zwbuaz5 said:
Another good thread swirls into confusion and disarray...

Are we gonna sell Texas when Crowder gets elected? Seems like that's where this thing is headed.

Nuthin confusin bout it.
And no, We won't be sellin off Texas!

Y'all better be careful or we might slap a hinge on Texas at the Sabine River and flip it over. Let's see? Yep... Nashville will be in the panhandle and Jacksonville will be west of El Paso. :cboy: Z

Now lets not git to mud slingin at each other!!
Afterall we're all good Southern boys an girls for the most part, an even them what aint , can't hep it!! ;-)

I don't know Paint - a little slingin' might be a good thing. I say we sell Texas to raise money for the campaign and some extra food along the way. We'll have to sell by the acre and not by the pound - too much hot air in that state, probaby couldn't get an accurate weight. LOL!!

I think I would be more inclined to sell, let's say, California.
I mean, what good is it for anything? More'n likely gonna fall off in the ocean anyhow.

But we will take your proposition under advisement. :compute:

Bullbuyer":1vsepgcj said:
California sounds like a winner to me! Or a loser - depending on how you look at it. Let's see what the Grand High Potentate says about the situation.

I say sell. I've got a tentative deal brokered out to a feller named Donald Hump.He's an Angus breeder in New Yawk City.

Got big problems this A.M. Seems a female biker gang called the "Sistas of Milwaukee" have been communicatin' with Flaboy, and are demanding a car of their own on the train. The "Pork Palace"

I really want to tell them no deal, but frankly I'm scared to death.Maybe our secretary of Wimmens rights, MillIron can sway their demands...

Well I called them and they're determined to go and want their own supply of Milwaukees Best as well. I could hear a sound in the back ground that sounded a lot like straight razors being stropped. I told them I'd talk to you. Last time I was around them one gall was re-uphostering a vanity stool. She'd stick a 16d. nail in her mouth and spit tacks. Didn't even use a tack hammer. She just stared them into place.Z

Latest posts