Old Question Answered.

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
ATT00044.jpg

Yep, there it went! Knew it wouldn't take long :roll: Now I need to get down to business and find some Hereford semen :shock:

L.A.":1t42rg2e said:
Thats not the woods! That is the trail. So, nope, no answer. :?:

Yeah, and guess who's gonna wind up steppin' in it! :p

Alice

So what is this? Where does the bear "benice" while out of the woods :roll:

Hard to tell from the pic if he is pooping in the woods or on the trail. May need some official NFL ref's to determine wich. :)

Walt

Not only do they poop in the woods, but judging by the cars in the background, they'll apparently drive all the way out there to do it.

Who knew?

Not only do they poop in the woods, but judging by the cars in the background, they'll apparently drive all the way out there to do it.

Who knew?

Yep, very funny :D :lol: and only the Crowder knows for sure! I've heard of a crappy drive before.

Upon further review by the replay committee, the ruling on the field by Ref. Crowder has been overturned.
The bear's feet are clearly on the trail , even though, his 'product' is being deposited into the woods.
Question is still a valid one that can be used in conversation.

Bullbuyer":77wo86hd said:
Upon further review by the replay committee, the ruling on the field by Ref. Crowder has been overturned.
The bear's feet are clearly on the trail , even though, his 'product' is being deposited into the woods.
Question is still a valid one that can be used in conversation.

I beg to differ with the replay committee.

The bear, being indigenous personnel, has the right of immienent domain, therefore was clearly there before any path was.

I rest my case your Honor! ;-)

From the downward angle of the picture and the limbs, I am guessing that Crowder was up a tree when he took the picture. I want to know why Mr. Crowder was so afraid that he climbed a tree to get away from this little baby bear who obviously give a cr*p about him.

The replay committe is now gathering evidence to prove whether or not this is actually a bear. There also seems to be some concern as to whether or not this bear is trespassing.

I guess the replay committee and the government aren't all that different after all!

Dave":n0b6f96l said:
From the downward angle of the picture and the limbs, I am guessing that Crowder was up a tree when he took the picture. I want to know why Mr. Crowder was so afraid that he climbed a tree to get away from this little baby bear who obviously give a cr*p about him.

Uncle Crowder took this pic whilst me an him was bar huntin. ;-)

We was waitin on Papa Bar to come out. :drink:

This just in from the Itty Bitty replay committee.

This Bear will be cited for "Illegal Dumping".

Seems that EPA regulation # BR-549 clearly states, that an act of intestinal releif has been committed in an area, that when it rains, could cause severe injury, sickness and even death, uponst any accumulations of precipitation to any and all non vertabrae species, not limited to but generally pertanious to all mollusks, amphibians, etc.

I always heard the question put this way: "Does a WILD bear #### in the woods?" I've seen no proof that said picture is of a WILD bear. In fact, I suspect it's a very tame bear, since no self respecting WILD bear would stop to take a dump less than 50 feet from a very visible car. Therefore, the question has not been answered.

Crowderfarms":3kumgrl6 said:
This just in from the Itty Bitty replay committee.

This Bear will be cited for "Illegal Dumping".

Seems that EPA regulation # BR-549 clearly states, that an act of intestinal releif has been committed in an area, that when it rains, could cause severe injury, sickness and even death, uponst any accumulations of precipitation to any and all non vertabrae species, not limited to but generally pertanious to all mollusks, amphibians, etc.

I must have brain freeze or something. I actually could follow this baloney until the 5th comma :shock:

Sounds like Crowder is trying to take this all the way around to the Big Bang Theory.

Alice

Alice":3nzwhycp said:
Sounds like Crowder is trying to take this all the way around to the Big Bang Theory.

Alice

Before the rumors start aflyin,

I was there, and I can uneqavically state, that Crowder did not in any way, prompt or promote this bear to leave this stain! ;-)

Latest posts