Old Question Answered.

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":37nara2x said:
Crowderfarms":37nara2x said:
This just in from the Itty Bitty replay committee.

This Bear will be cited for "Illegal Dumping".

Seems that EPA regulation # BR-549 clearly states, that an act of intestinal releif has been committed in an area, that when it rains, could cause severe injury, sickness and even death, uponst any accumulations of precipitation to any and all non vertabrae species, not limited to but generally pertanious to all mollusks, amphibians, etc.

I must have brain freeze or something. I actually could follow this baloney until the 5th comma :shock:
I had no idea ya'll could even buy Bologna up Nawth. :lol:

Alice":1njkh0uz said:
Sounds like Crowder is trying to take this all the way around to the Big Bang Theory.

Alice

Paint, since you were there was there even a small bang?

warpaint":j68cnxqq said:
Cabo":j68cnxqq said:
Alice":j68cnxqq said:
Sounds like Crowder is trying to take this all the way around to the Big Bang Theory.

Alice

Come on Paint. Was worst than that. Member we took that Bear to Sonic with us. Was more like a Gut Bomb. :oops:

Crowderfarms":2i4xbtbi said:
MistyMorning":2i4xbtbi said:
Crowderfarms":2i4xbtbi said:
This just in from the Itty Bitty replay committee.

This Bear will be cited for "Illegal Dumping".

Seems that EPA regulation # BR-549 clearly states, that an act of intestinal releif has been committed in an area, that when it rains, could cause severe injury, sickness and even death, uponst any accumulations of precipitation to any and all non vertabrae species, not limited to but generally pertanious to all mollusks, amphibians, etc.

I must have brain freeze or something. I actually could follow this baloney until the 5th comma :shock:
I had no idea ya'll could even buy Bologna up Nawth. :lol:

Nawth? Whats a Nawth? Does it have anything to do with a stuffed up nose?

Crowderfarms":1ezcm4sq said:
warpaint":1ezcm4sq said:
Cabo":1ezcm4sq said:
Alice":1ezcm4sq said:

Alice

Come on Paint. Was worst than that. Member we took that Bear to Sonic with us. Was more like a Gut Bomb. :oops:

Yup, them onion rangs smell good goin in but they rank at the other.

warpaint":32onc08g said:
Crowderfarms":32onc08g said:
warpaint":32onc08g said:
Cabo":32onc08g said:
Alice":32onc08g said:

Alice

Yup, them onion rangs smell good goin in but they rank at the other.

My wife agrees with you.

Latest posts