Offended By a Post or Thread

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":n1tyy86k said:
callmefence":n1tyy86k said:
skyhightree1":n1tyy86k said:
OK... I stood back watched this BS about a post offended someone ETC... Do you really want to know what I find offensive and offends me and burns my ... Yep you guessed it ...... Todays Cattle Prices.... :cboy: :D :D Ok carry on I just had to get that off my chest I feel better and can go on with my day :cowboy:

Good post sky...Buzz round here is things are going to be better at today's sale.
Bestoutwest":n1tyy86k said:
Today I try to learn something new. Here's what I've learned today: You're just an old fart. Plain and simple. You and Texasbred (can't use TB, reminds me of tuberculosis too much) should get together sometime and just talk. It'd be like the old guys on the Muppets.

Between the two of em I've been called , fool ,idiot, inbred( wait that was tuxedo) uneducated. Can't read, red neck, hammer head, whippersnapper, dumbazz, nigardly

And a pinch of dried up monkey shyt. And post pounder( wait that was tuxedo).
I'm sure I'm missing something.

Only thing that bothers is when tb calls me son.
And when cb tells me I need to take some kinda be nice class.

And when tuxedo got my dangerous jobs thread deleted. That was b.s. man :bs: :wave:

you forgat Azzhole ,

I Sure did , thanks 5.

callmefence":2oa79bga said:
skyhightree1":2oa79bga said:
OK... I stood back watched this BS about a post offended someone ETC... Do you really want to know what I find offensive and offends me and burns my ... Yep you guessed it ...... Todays Cattle Prices.... :cboy: :D :D Ok carry on I just had to get that off my chest I feel better and can go on with my day :cowboy:

Good post sky...Buzz round here is things are going to be better at today's sale.
Bestoutwest":2oa79bga said:

Today I try to learn something new. Here's what I've learned today: You're just an old fart. Plain and simple. You and Texasbred (can't use TB, reminds me of tuberculosis too much) should get together sometime and just talk. It'd be like the old guys on the Muppets.

Between the two of em I've been called , fool ,idiot, inbred( wait that was tuxedo) uneducated. Can't read, red neck, hammer head, whippersnapper, dumbazz, nigardly

And a pinch of dried up monkey shyt. And post pounder( wait that was tuxedo).
I'm sure I'm missing something.

Only thing that bothers is when tb calls me son.
And when cb tells me I need to take some kinda be nice class.

And when tuxedo got my dangerous jobs thread deleted. That was b.s. man :bs: :wave:

Fence, not everyone gets to wear so many hats. I am envious. :hat:

inyati13":2di1fg4d said:
Fence, not everyone gets to wear so many hats. I am envious. :hat:
You've been called plenty. I've said a few myself and when I did I got an inbox full of a few more. I'm sure I've worn a few hats I don't know about as well.

greybeard":2cz3n8yw said:
M-5":2cz3n8yw said:
Yall should be like me and all sunshine and roses. then people wont call you names.
You mean like 'the guy that's in a goat pen nekkid'?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=87733&p

that feller that told that story is not around anymore to defend himself GB you should not be talking bad about someone

callmefence":2vhb3o0a said:
M-5":2vhb3o0a said:
Yall should be like me and all sunshine and roses. then people wont call you names.

You ain't fooling nobody. We knew ya before the new tractor, new pasture, new granddaughter.....you'll be back
We just don't know which username he'll come back with next time. Ram? Maybe he'll reincarnate himself as CityGuy........

M-5":39mn5jeo said:
greybeard":39mn5jeo said:
M-5":39mn5jeo said:
You mean like 'the guy that's in a goat pen nekkid'?
http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewto ... &t=87733&p

that feller that told that story is not around anymore to defend himself GB you should not be talking bad about someone

Ha!! Before my time, I've never heard that story.

Didn't have your head stuck in the fence did you... ;-) :mrgreen:

Gb must have a list of names with thread titles written out beside them to recall later. The only person on the board than knows how to use the search function.

That story though... :clap:

I don't know Bez. Last time I talked to Denver he was skint back. Sounded like he had a lot of irons in the fire. Glad you mentioned it. I need to call him and see how things are going.

Latest posts