Offended By a Post or Thread

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll have one with you sky, :drink: , but we are three hours different and it's only 8:20 am...... What the heck :drink: :drink: :drink: :tiphat:

Caustic Burno":1zp4ehm3 said:
TB some will never get it you and I have fought, discussed, cussed more than any two on this board for the last ten years.
I respect that your a good man just wrong 99% of the time :hide:
PC crowd will never get it as they feel critical thinking never enters the equation

Doggone CB to quote Ronald Reagan "There you go again". :lol: :lol: :lol: :hide:

Caustic Burno":2rkx7so2 said:
TexasBred":2rkx7so2 said:
Bestoutwest":2rkx7so2 said:
TB some will never get it you and I have fought, discussed, cussed more than any two on this board for the last ten years.
I respect that your a good man just wrong 99% of the time :hide:
PC crowd will never get it as they feel critical thinking never enters the equation

Today I try to learn something new. Here's what I've learned today: You're just an old fart. Plain and simple. You and Texasbred (can't use TB, reminds me of tuberculosis too much) should get together sometime and just talk. It'd be like the old guys on the Muppets.

Alan":d2fbrzp2 said:
how one religion is better than another

I didn't read the entirety of the thread, but I apparently missed the part about one religion being started to be better than another. I'm sure that your memory is far superior to mine, so it shouldn't be asking much for you to reproduce the statement you are addressing.

Thank you for your kind attention to keeping the record here honest.

Edited: to correct quote.

Commercialfarmer":2eing2pj said:
Alan":2eing2pj said:
skyhightree1":2eing2pj said:
, how one religion is better than another

I didn't read the entirety of the thread, but I apparently missed the part about one religion being started to be better than another. I'm sure that your memory is far superior to mine, so it shouldn't be asking much for you to reproduce the statement you are addressing.

CF I think you cut and quoted wrong because I didn't say that... Just saying :mrgreen:

skyhightree1":3rsw917o said:
Commercialfarmer":3rsw917o said:

CF I think you cut and quoted wrong because I didn't say that... Just saying :mrgreen:

Yes, I did... I apologize Sky.

Come on Sky you're not helping to keep the record honest, according to the quote you said it! Don't twist the facts. :hide:

Okay I'm the culprit, CF I'll let you do the research but I'll point you in the right direction. Search words are........ Muslim, Mormon...... That should help keep the record on track

skyhightree1":2newn1qy said:
OK... I stood back watched this BS about a post offended someone ETC... Do you really want to know what I find offensive and offends me and burns my ... Yep you guessed it ...... Todays Cattle Prices.... :cboy: :D :D Ok carry on I just had to get that off my chest I feel better and can go on with my day :cowboy:

Good post sky...Buzz round here is things are going to be better at today's sale.
Bestoutwest":2newn1qy said:

Today I try to learn something new. Here's what I've learned today: You're just an old fart. Plain and simple. You and Texasbred (can't use TB, reminds me of tuberculosis too much) should get together sometime and just talk. It'd be like the old guys on the Muppets.

Between the two of em I've been called , fool ,idiot, inbred( wait that was tuxedo) uneducated. Can't read, red neck, hammer head, whippersnapper, dumbazz, nigardly

And a pinch of dried up monkey shyt. And post pounder( wait that was tuxedo).
I'm sure I'm missing something.

Only thing that bothers is when tb calls me son.
And when cb tells me I need to take some kinda ****ing class.

And when tuxedo got my dangerous jobs thread deleted. That was b.s. man :bs: :wave:

callmefence":m1pt16fo said:
skyhightree1":m1pt16fo said:
OK... I stood back watched this BS about a post offended someone ETC... Do you really want to know what I find offensive and offends me and burns my ... Yep you guessed it ...... Todays Cattle Prices.... :cboy: :D :D Ok carry on I just had to get that off my chest I feel better and can go on with my day :cowboy:

Good post sky...Buzz round here is things are going to be better at today's sale.
Bestoutwest":m1pt16fo said:

Between the two of em I've been called , fool ,idiot, inbred( wait that was tuxedo) uneducated. Can't read, red neck, hammer head, whippersnapper, dumbazz, nigardly

And a pinch of dried up monkey shyt. And post pounder( wait that was tuxedo).
I'm sure I'm missing something.

Only thing that bothers is when tb calls me son.
And when cb tells me I need to take some kinda be nice class.

And when tuxedo got my dangerous jobs thread deleted. That was b.s. man :bs: :wave:

you forgat Azzhole ,

Alan":1fvwg4tv said:
Come on Sky you're not helping to keep the record honest, according to the quote you said it! Don't twist the facts. :hide:

Okay I'm the culprit, CF I'll let you do the research but I'll point you in the right direction. Search words are........ Muslim, Mormon...... That should help keep the record on track

Alan, I just stated that the quote was in error as I didn't remove enough of the original post. I corrected it.

I was addressing the thread that was erased. If it was about one religion being touted over another, I'd be interested in seeing the quote. I didn't see such a statement.

Maybe you are just making this statement in general? And if that is the case, and it doesn't apply to the erased thread, then it doesn't apply and will be ignored.

CJC":bnkf8mk4 said:
skyhightree1":bnkf8mk4 said:
CJC":bnkf8mk4 said:
Thank you! :pretty:

I think he wants a pic of you in those heels chasing cattle on the highway :cowboy:

I'd post it but I don't want Caustic Bruno to realize I am not the ugly troll he keeps calling me. I don't think he has the brain power to come up another insult. :pop:

a Pretty Woman has a way of changing peoples mind. You could say its an ASSet.

CF, I never saw the thread that was deleted, I was referring to why threads get locked or deleted repeatedly. No problem here.

Latest posts