No further business with the Court.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isomade":3uhho1hv said:
3waycross":3uhho1hv said:
hooknline":3uhho1hv said:
Looks like some happy kids.

Yer like a pig in shyt. Funny thing about shyt though it still stinks!
I'm the smartest SOB on here and I don't get it. What you mean?

Well my friend i will tell ya. Our old buddy Corey has been pimpin this whole deal from the getgo. Now he has a little peanut gallery, apparently you included who egg him on and tell him what a fine fellow he is and he is sure enuf rolling in it like a pig in shyt. Kinda like the unpopular girl who woke up one day and found herself the center of attention.

For the record i never made personal attacks on any of you. I just simply stated my opinion. Then instead of "respecting " it ya'll started the personal attacks.

Al Sharpton Tim? Really?

for the record it had nothing to do with the kids.........cute kids BTW!

Now if this goes the way i think it will you all can pat each other on the backs for a few more posts and lament the fact that i apparently turned out to be a race baiter and a Shapton clone and tell each other what a fine bunch of racially neutral fellas you are.

Let the back slappin begin!

Get to your point then Vic. I think you misconstrued my statement and the picture and now have a problem with me. So spit it out. Say what's on your mind and quit trying on be all clever. That way we can all move on. I could give 2 shyts if anyone agrees with me or not. I made a point of trying to stay away from this negativity of this thread from Sunday morning until this afternoon. And then you jump all over me. So say your peace. Because you know dam well I'm not backing down from my opinion.
Spit it out vic

Peanut gallery??? I sit in the cheap seats by choice Vic :lol2: Come on, loosen up. I don't recall mentioning names, except for Hook

Vic the Sharpton comment was funny as heII, I couldn't quit snickering while typing it. You probably had to quit laughing to reply. Admit it, it was good! :p I'll call you tomorrow so you can apologize. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts