NCAA Basketball

Help Support CattleToday:

Got to be real careful where you get tickets for sporting events now. It's a source for scammers to get people's money when they think they're getting a bargain. Often times the tickets are fakes or don't exist when going to get them after the money is gone.

Michigan has made it to the Championship game.
Wolverines 69
Lotola 57

In hindsight Michigan should not have surprised anyone having beat both Purdue and Michigan State in head to head
play to win Big 10 tournament..... they came in hot and playing their best ball all year.

Son of Butch":2xhx9xe1 said:
Michigan has made it to the Championship game.
Wolverines 69
Lotola 57

In hindsight Michigan should not have surprised anyone having beat both Purdue and Michigan State in head to head
play to win Big 10 tournament..... they came in hot and playing their best ball all year.

Do you give them much of a shot against Nova?

As a Kansan and KU fan, I will tell you if Nova is hitting like tonight Michigan is in trouble. Good luck to both teams in the Championship game.

Villanova shot lights out Saturday. My son is sitting 2nd in my wife's office pool so he's excited to watch tonight. Michigan's Wagner played awful well the other night. He better have a big game to keep Michigan in it.

Son of Butch":3sexeemc said:
Nope
Villanova crushed Kansas 95-79

Villanova 83
Michigan 77

And Michigan too! Without hitting the record number of threes. They are a great team that was fun to watch.

Latest posts