NCAA March Madness

Help Support CattleToday:

FlyingLSimmentals":355aofgd said:
TT's A Duke Fan. That's just sickening. I figure he be a Tennessee fan or something. Personally I use to love Kentucky Basketball but not much since Cal has taken the job. Just don't like the guy much. Still like to hear they win but don't really care if they lose either.

Mike, TT is a big nice guy but no one ever accused him of being smart.

I don't know Calipari very well. He and I own a couple race horses in partnership but rarely visit. He seems like a decent guy. I think he is a talented coach and he reads the good book.

TennesseeTuxedo":33p9umqw said:
Actually I get accused of being smarter than the averag bear quite often.

The name of the game is winning National Championships. Calamari has 1. Nuff said.

Hey. Your bull is not as fat as that Optimizer. Plus, I know you are a smart guy.

Aren't you going to ask me about our race horses.

Bright Raven":1labddtc said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1labddtc said:
Actually I get accused of being smarter than the averag bear quite often.

The name of the game is winning National Championships. Calamari has 1. Nuff said.

Hey. Your bull is not as fat as that Optimizer. Plus, I know you are a smart guy.

Aren't you going to ask me about our race horses.

No I am not because you are making that up.

TennesseeTuxedo":3hc8xc1w said:
And you over feed your cattle.

TT, John and I got a good deal on those race horses. One was a steal and we paid $3700 for the other one. Come over some Saturday. After the Kentucky Derby we race every week end on the back of Johnny Workman's farm.

Latest posts