NCAA Basketball

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
My March Madness Round 1 upset predictions
9 Kansas St over 8 Creighton... 9 over 8 isn't much of an upset, so I'll just pick one
10 Texas over 7 Nevada
11 San Diego St over 6 Houston
10 Butler over 7 Arkansas
10 Oklahoma over 7 Rhode Island

15 Georgia State knocking off 2 Cincinnati....would be fun... but I can't pick crazy long shots

Bright Raven

Reaction score
I have never seen a Number 1 Seed with 7 losses. I don't think that has ever happened before! Kansas (27-7).

jltrent

Reaction score
The SEC has 8 in the field. It will be interesting to see how that many does. Probably not a one of them good enough for the final 4, but all good teams.

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
There are a few games in Boise for the tournament. Kentucky, Arizona, Ohio State and I believe Gonzaga will be there. I had taken the days off from work months ago so that I could go, my wife thought so we could watch them on TV. I looked at tickets and it will be $600-$700 for the two of us to go to ONE game and sit in the top of the arena. I will be watching it from home.

D2Cat

Reaction score
Bright Raven":39qr7pxf said:
I have never seen a Number 1 Seed with 7 losses. I don't think that has ever happened before! Kansas (27-7).

Kansas doesn't have the talent they usually have, however they won the Big 12 tourney with their big guy not playing a minute. (For the 14 consecutive year) Bill Self is a coach who can get players to play better than THEY think they can play! They may get to the final 8.

torogmc81

Reaction score
Just checked the CBS listings for tomorrow.

Oklahoma
Duke
Kentucky
Arizona

the Ncaa doesn't care about money LOL. A 7-10 game not on "TRUtv"? At least my antena will get some use tomorrow