NCAA football playoff rankings

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth, you must work for the SEC. At the end of this season I'll be surprised if either team from MS is ranked in the top 5. My guess is Bama, or FSU will be the champs. And FSU should take over the number one spot in this week's poll.

Lets see how they stack them up today when their predictions come out. Some things will change.

Yep:
The second College Football Playoff Top 25:

1. Mississippi State

2. Florida State

3. Auburn

4. Oregon

5. Alabama

6. TCU

7. Kansas State

8. Michigan State

9. Arizona State

10. Notre Dame

11. Ole Miss

12. Baylor

13. Nebraska

14. Ohio State

15. Oklahoma

16. LSU

17. Utah

18. UCLA

19. Arizona

20. Georgia

21. Clemson

22. Duke

23. West Virginia

24. Georgia Tech

25. Wisconsin

Where is 8-0 Marshall?

Alabama is going to knock Mississippi state out and take over the number one spot. That's what the poles want. And what quality teams have the Ducks beaten?

highgrit":19lp4kox said:
Alabama is going to knock Mississippi state out and take over the number one spot. That's what the poles want. And what quality teams have the Ducks beaten?

#8 Mich St., UCLA in L.A., Stanford and next Saturday Utah in Utah. Bama is outside looking in! I know hard for you bama fans to swallow. :lol: Don't get me wrong Duck fans really want a head to head with Bama.

highgrit":3t21tpd0 said:
LSU stands a good chance at beating BAMA this weekend. It is not a good situation for BAMA playing in death valley at night.

highgrit":2q5z3fwt said:

For Alabama to knock Miss State off they must win out. That means they have to beat LSU, Miss State and Auburn. They do have Miss State and Auburn at home but it's still going to be tough.

Can a one loss team be ranked above a team that hasen't lost for almost two seasons? That's assuming that FSU wins out, which is 50-50 odds. I see Auburn as the only team able to beat Bama, but stranger thigs have happened.
Believe it or not I'm not a Bama fan. But when you run a pro-style offense that's not depended upon one person having a great day to win against quality teams.

Latest posts