NASCAR

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree with u Dun,78 team has done alot more for Kurt than he has done for them, as far as Danica goes she will pull in more from Go Daddy than Kurt and Harvick combined, the only thing that I dont understand is Stewart is letting Ryan go because of sponsorship but starting a fourth team,guess results dont matter anymore.

haase":1q51uqmp said:
I agree with u Dun,78 team has done alot more for Kurt than he has done for them, as far as Danica goes she will pull in more from Go Daddy than Kurt and Harvick combined, the only thing that I dont understand is Stewart is letting Ryan go because of sponsorship but starting a fourth team,guess results dont matter anymore.

Article I read said "Haase just wants to see a car in victory lane with 'Haase Automation" on the front of it. Nothing but a big ego.

TRUCK RACES: Have you noticed how most of the old guys have left the trucks and we now have a lot of new young drivers........and some of them are darn good.

If it's tru that Kyle Larson will be in the 42 next year that's good and bad. I think he has the talent to move up, too bad it couldn't be with a competitive organization

Good for Larson; never did like Montoya. He ticked me off when he spun Harvick early in his career; Kevin should have ripped his head off.

J&D Cattle":344jt33o said:
Good for Larson; never did like Montoya. He ticked me off when he spun Harvick early in his career; Kevin should have ripped his head off.
The kid reminds me of Tony Stewart when he was young. He's winning on dirt and asphalt. After that crash at daytona I was worried that he might lose some edge (get smarter) but obviously he hasn;t

Well "Rowdy" farted around all day then smoked them in the end. :clap: :clap: Jimmie Johnson was limping around the track wiping the tears from his eyes and just ran completely over Jeff Burton. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap:

In an interview a couple of weeks ago Tony explained how/what broke his leg and said that something needs to be done to prevent it again. The drive shaft came up through the floorboards. I'm hoping that with him pushing the sprint car world will come up with a newer/safer design much like John Force did for Funny Cars after his last almost fatal accident.

TB,looks like Burton is out of the 31 car at the end of the year, Id bet on Ryan getting that ride. Rowdy did a good job at Atlanta, the Gibbs cars will be tough going into the chase.

haase":2fanpyjd said:
TB,looks like Burton is out of the 31 car at the end of the year, Id bet on Ryan getting that ride. Rowdy did a good job at Atlanta, the Gibbs cars will be tough going into the chase.

Would love to see Newman at RCR.

Well........................did Bowyer spin out on purpose to help Truex get into the chase?? Saw where NASCAR is investigating it. Doubt anything will change tho.

Yes MWR is a bunch of cheaters. And Bowyer is not a very good liar, and should be banned from the chase.

That falls into the same class as the conspirocy that NASCAR has the races fixed and knows before hand who is going to win. If things hadn;t gotten screwed up like they did, i.e. newman having a bad pit stop, etc. it wouldn;t have done anything to the standings. They would have to be geniuses (I sure wouldn;t put mikey in that category) to be able to predict everything that transpired after he spun.

dun":bcte1b72 said:
That falls into the same class as the conspirocy that NASCAR has the races fixed and knows before hand who is going to win. If things hadn;t gotten screwed up like they did, i.e. newman having a bad pit stop, etc. it wouldn;t have done anything to the standings. They would have to be geniuses (I sure wouldn;t put mikey in that category) to be able to predict everything that transpired after he spun.
Maybe but as it was they were out and Newman was in. At least the caution gave them a "chance" they weren't going to get otherwise.

Nascar conspirocy, they have the races fixed :bs: Newman was in before that spin, Jr was behind the 15 car and in his interview said that he never saw a car spin out like that on his own before, all we need is this sport to be like F-1 with team orders and then no one will watch it. Then we will have Nascar drivers trying to get into open wheel :lol:

haase":2njnnfo1 said:
It didnt take a genius to figure out what would have happened with points, and they knew before the spin.

What did you think about Vickers being told to PIT when he had no reason to. Guess that moved Truex up one spot too. Nothing is going to change anything but MWR and NASCAR will have a big black eye over this one.

Oh what the all mighty dollar makes these people do. They said Mikey was in tears he was so happy. I don't think the races are fixed but do think some of this BS goes on. Don't like it one bit though.

TB, I think the worst thing about this is Clint is a respectable guy, and you could tell he didnt want to do the interview, his crew chief came on the radio and asked him if his arms were getting tired or if his motor was getting hot then he spun out,which was alot of :bs:, Like I said before we dont need this sport to be like F-1,boring.

Latest posts