NASCAR

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":1o3d4rbq said:
Yup, and my second choice to win did. First choice was Ambrose, third choice was Mad Max.

Max made one heck of a comeback. At one time he was so far back there was not another car in sight. Hated it for Ambrose.

TexasBred":2pa56uj8 said:
dun":2pa56uj8 said:
Yup, and my second choice to win did. First choice was Ambrose, third choice was Mad Max.

Max made one heck of a comeback. At one time he was so far back there was not another car in sight. Hated it for Ambrose.
The last I heard was that Tony probably won;t be back this year.

We were going to go to the Nov. 10 race in Phoenix this year but I cancelled because Smoke is out for the season .

Hope Martin has some good runs in the #14 ,wouldn't mind him winning a few or at least screwing up the points a bit . ;-)

dun":3djlb4yq said:
TexasBred":3djlb4yq said:
dun":3djlb4yq said:

The last I heard was that Tony probably won;t be back this year.

Also heard they had offered a multi-year contract to Kurt Busch to drive the 4th car in the stable. Can't imagine Busch and Harvick on the same team. Oh and no sponsorship for Busch other than Haas Automotive. Sounds like they wanted to get rid of Newman bad to tell him so many lies about why he wasn't being brought back next year.

TexasBred":11pyz4tq said:
Also heard they had offered a multi-year contract to Kurt Busch to drive the 4th car in the stable. Can't imagine Busch and Harvick on the same team. Oh and no sponsorship for Busch other than Haas Automotive. Sounds like they wanted to get rid of Newman bad to tell him so many lies about why he wasn't being brought back next year.
I heard the rumor about KB also, hope he stays where he is and continues to rub the big teams noses in it

dun":2cx2kzvo said:
Love him or hate him, that Rowdy can sure drive!

I have always been extremely impressed with his driving. And his statesmanship is coming along a little too. :lol2: And Kez can't do anything but fume. :cowboy:

TexasBred":271p9iv2 said:
dun":271p9iv2 said:
Love him or hate him, that Rowdy can sure drive!

I have always been extremely impressed with his driving. And his statesmanship is coming along a little too. :lol2: And Kez can't do anything but fume. :cowboy:
There are some guys that I just enjoy watching drive, Rowdy, Lewis Hamilton, Mad Max Papis is another, kind of enjoy the dinger too. And Tony when he's driving the sprint or silver crown cars .

Way to go Matt,first five time winner this year,Kahne sure gave him a run for his money, going up to Madison today to watch the ARCA race, his son Ross has the pole,Wonder if Matt will be there.

haase":l21aairo said:
Way to go Matt,first five time winner this year,Kahne sure gave him a run for his money, going up to Madison today to watch the ARCA race, his son Ross has the pole,Wonder if Matt will be there.
Thought about you haase when Matt won. He had to work hard for it too. Loved it when JJ had to start mid pack and stayed there til he crashed. I'm sure he found someone to blame for that too.

TB, was standing up for the last ten laps of the race, was even better today at Madison for the ARCA race,Matt was there and talking about last nights race and told us that it was no easy win,just talking to a couple of us like we were freinds of his,what a class act, his son finished sixth and a young 15 year old from SouthCarolina won the race and set a new record for ARCA.

haase":be7ycw3i said:
TB, was standing up for the last ten laps of the race, was even better today at Madison for the ARCA race,Matt was there and talking about last nights race and told us that it was no easy win,just talking to a couple of us like we were freinds of his,what a class act, his son finished sixth and a young 15 year old from SouthCarolina won the race and set a new record for ARCA.

haase that's the way he comes across on the TV as well. Really down to earth. Heard this morning his car was sputtering coming to the finish line then had to be pushed to Victory Lane. :shock: A win is a win. Glad to see the young son of his coming along well too. Something to look forward to.

Kurt signing with Stewart Haas. How many races before him and Harvick strangle each other next year? With Smoke also being a hot head those 3 ought to have each others backs.

J&D Cattle":1x0qapn5 said:
Kurt signing with Stewart Haas. How many races before him and Harvick strangle each other next year? With Smoke also being a hot head those 3 ought to have each others backs.

that's why they have Danica there for a voice of reason :cowboy:

M5farm":1ky8dtrw said:
J&D Cattle":1ky8dtrw said:

She sure as he77 can't drive. Might as well use here as a psychotherapist or something.

M5farm":2w4bjx37 said:
J&D Cattle":2w4bjx37 said:

:lol2:

Kurt has done a lot for FRR but I figured he'd jump ship to a bigger outfit.

J&D Cattle":149smmfd said:
Kurt has done a lot for FRR but I figured he'd jump ship to a bigger outfit.
No more then they have done for him. Took balls to take him on with his baggage.

10-4 on that. I was surprised he got this good of an offer this quick. I figured he'd have to show some results for another year at least. Money talks though and with sponsorship dollars getting harder to come by it's hard to not want a past champion and a guy that can win on any given night.

Latest posts