NASCAR 2015

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook":zbw7p32z said:
I only caught the last 40 laps. There was a decent one the last lap but nothing crazy
I thought you were going to the race. Ain't thrilled at lagano won but it's better then 2, 24 or 48. LIke dislike him less then I dislike them.

dun":7iosobe6 said:
Hook":7iosobe6 said:
I only caught the last 40 laps. There was a decent one the last lap but nothing crazy
I thought you were going to the race. Ain't thrilled at lagano won but it's better then 2, 24 or 48. LIke dislike him less then I dislike them.

My favorite driver is Carl Edwards.

I'm happy for Lagano.

Decent race; 22 and 88 were fast all day. I thought my man Harvick might have a shot on the last lap but the caution ended that.

Matts day was over after the Stewart deal,not sure if Waltrip was taking a nap or his hearing aid was turned down and couldnt hear his spotter.

TennesseeTuxedo":1laolu9f said:
TexasBred":1laolu9f said:
That makes two of us. He makes we want to :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Spoken like a true Jeff Gordon fan.
Now why would you say something like that?? I really don't care for anybody that drives for Hendrick Motor Sports. It's a well known fact by most here that I always pull for Ryan Newman. Not that he's ever going to be a champion but just seems to have a touch of class and intelligence that many of those "good ol' boys' lack. Sorry to disappoint you.

TexasBred":1kz7zppe said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1kz7zppe said:
TexasBred":1kz7zppe said:
That makes two of us. He makes we want to :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Spoken like a true Jeff Gordon fan.
Now why would you say something like that?? I really don't care for anybody that drives for Hendrick Motor Sports. It's a well known fact by most here that I always pull for Ryan Newman. Not that he's ever going to be a champion but just seems to have a touch of class and intelligence that many of those "good ol' boys' lack. Sorry to disappoint you.

Just messing with ya TB. I don't actually follow NASCAR all that much. I do know enough about the sport to know Jeffy strikes a cord with most folks.

The Kentucky Motor Speedway is 5 miles from our farm and I've yet to attend a race.

M-5":af5drmd9 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":af5drmd9 said:
[

The Kentucky Motor Speedway is 5 miles from our farm and I've yet to attend a race.

thats downright un-American . you must be one of dem commie fellers

Nah, I'm just tighter than Dick's hat band and if I can't get tickets to an event for free I generally don't go.

I'm passing up free Predator's hockey tickets last night 'cause parking downtown is $20.00.

What is this NASCAR y'all are speaking about? Is that the so called "Sport" where a bunch of idiots drive around in circles lol.

msplmtneer":he47d3o6 said:
Yes they found it, I don't know where but it was to late for the pre race inspection.
What I don't understand is it is called NASCAR which stands for National Stock Car Association Racing
What is stock on these cars?
Close, "National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing" is it's real name

msplmtneer":3c7b1gsv said:
OK ,so what is stock about these cars? I know they used to be stock except for safety measures.
They are all identical. Does that make them stock?? I don't know.

The car was found outdide of Atlanta, just the car, they took the truck and the hauler, I think they thought it was suppose to be the 48 car not the 44 car so they left it :lol: How stock is it suppose to be, like the cars we drive everyday, not sure how KB would have been after that wreck.

Latest posts