Memorial Day and Nascar

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
Glad that there is still a sport that reconizes the meaning of Memorial day, all 40 cars had names and ranks of US military who died serving our country, dont think you could have heard a pin drop at the speedway from the Military Tribute, Nascar has always done a good job supporting our troops, not sure there could have been a better driver that won the race.

I agree. They appear to support the military well. And I was glad to see Truex win. Not my favorite driver, but I think he's a stand up guy and he certainly deserved it. He's been hoeing a tough row. Now if nascar would just quit trying to attract more queers and remember who and what made the sport what it is.

That's good they support the military. I don't really like Nascar but I do see this atleast once a week.

IMG_20160530_120352923_TOP_zpsjaamdwew.jpg

skyhightree1":37stb59z said:
That's good they support the military. I don't really like Nascar but I do see this atleast once a week.

We use to go to Texas Motor Speedway for both races every year. Just hard to stay sober during a 5 hour race so gave it up. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":347wqhqd said:
skyhightree1":347wqhqd said:

We use to go to Texas Motor Speedway for both races every year. Just hard to stay sober during a 5 hour race so gave it up. :lol2: :lol2:

Why stay sober ? :)

Latest posts