NASCAR 2015

Help Support CattleToday:

haase":7sx7zsk9 said:
Dont really care for that type of qualifying for Nascar, let them go out and take the best time of two laps,was glad to see Matt win the unlimited.
I like it on normal tracks, but restrictor plate, NO WAY. How exciting can it be for the fans to watch everyone sit at the end of pit road till there is only a minute and half left then everyone takes off at once.

I didnt understand that Dun,it looked like a mess to me, cars backing up on pit road and then waiting until the last minute to go out, cars slowing down on the track when other cars are still trying to qualify,sure hope they change it.

haase":yh2ki04t said:
I didnt understand that Dun,it looked like a mess to me, cars backing up on pit road and then waiting until the last minute to go out, cars slowing down on the track when other cars are still trying to qualify,sure hope they change it.
It's all becuase of the drafting. In F1 that has the group qualifying, if one driver impedes another intentionally their time is disallowed. If NASCAR wants to do it at the restrictor plate tracks they should do the same thing.

Dun, I think they have to do something on the same line that F-1 does,you cant have drivers slowing down on the track trying to slow down groups that are behind them with a qualifying lap going and trying to not run into them, like horse face in the 2 car did to Matt and the group behind him, maybe hes not done getting the **it kicked out of him yet.

haase":3fsdv71z said:
Dun, I think they have to do something on the same line that F-1 does,you cant have drivers slowing down on the track trying to slow down groups that are behind them with a qualifying lap going and trying to not run into them, like horse face in the 2 car did to Matt and the group behind him, maybe hes not done getting the **it kicked out of him yet.

I hope you're right on this one. I'd love to see him get his a$$ kicked right up under his shoulder blades.

Hook":2j194rhi said:
Who was the guy Danica laid into? That was funny as all get out watching here. She sure took some liberties.
Denny Hamlin

dun":qzvm24hf said:
Kurt Busch suspended indefinitely
Yep--looks like he's done.

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — In a stunning move just two days before the season-opening Daytona 500, NASCAR suspended Kurt Busch indefinitely on Friday after a judge said the former champion almost surely strangled and beat an ex-girlfriend last fall and there was a "substantial likelihood" of more domestic violence from him in the future.

NASCAR said Busch would not be allowed to race or participate in any NASCAR activities until further notice given the "serious nature of the findings and conclusions" made by the Delaware judge.

"Kurt Busch and his Stewart-Haas Racing team are fully aware of our position and why this decision was made," the series said in a statement. "We will continue to respect the process and timetable of the authorities involved."

In a 25-page opinion explaining why he issued the no-contact order this week, Family Court Commissioner David Jones concluded that it was more likely than not that Busch abused Patricia Driscoll by "manually strangling" her and smashing her head into a wall inside his motorhome at Dover International Speedway last September.

haase":jyow2iu8 said:
Hard hit, hope Kyle is ok.
I've got to go along with the opinion of most people that have spoken out about it, SAFER barriers should be mandatory

Looks like Matt Crafton will be in the 18 car today for his first Nascar start, I agree safer barrier walls should be everywhere at these tracks, Im sure it was some book geek that said a car would never hit this part of the wall.

TB521":egwmr2yn said:
haase":egwmr2yn said:
He's got a broken leg

Just read it's a compound fracture of right leg as well as a broken left foot...surgery finished. Dun those safer barriers should also be around the entire track...

TexasBred":2g8d55wn said:
TB521":2g8d55wn said:
haase":2g8d55wn said:
He's got a broken leg

Just read it's a compound fracture of right leg as well as a broken left foot...surgery finished. Dun those safer barriers should also be around the entire track...
Couldn;t agree more

How bad was "The Big One"?
I turned it off when Tony got knocked out

Latest posts