Nascar, what a joke

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":dm04zrz5 said:
Well looks like NASCAR is moving even more away from their roots. Rumor is they are thinking of dropping Cup after the title sponsor. I also heard Monster Energy drink is thought to be the leading candidate for the new title sponsor. To me nothing could replace Winston Cup. Nextel, and Sprint just don't sound right.
It was announced officially today Monster Energy is the new official sponser. I read a while back about the cup deal being dropped but they didn;t say today what the series will be called. Since the monster enrgy stuff is in a can, maybe it will replace cup with can.
Doesn;t matter, I still call the xfinity series the Busch series, trucks to me has always just been trucks. Not sure who is the title sponsor anymore

dun":ajgt374m said:
wacocowboy":ajgt374m said:
Well looks like NASCAR is moving even more away from their roots. Rumor is they are thinking of dropping Cup after the title sponsor. I also heard Monster Energy drink is thought to be the leading candidate for the new title sponsor. To me nothing could replace Winston Cup. Nextel, and Sprint just don't sound right.
It was announced officially today Monster Energy is the new official sponser. I read a while back about the cup deal being dropped but they didn;t say today what the series will be called. Since the monster enrgy stuff is in a can, maybe it will replace cup with can.
Doesn;t matter, I still call the xfinity series the Busch series, trucks to me has always just been trucks. Not sure who is the title sponsor anymore

I stopped watching NASCAR just dint care for all the changes and the new drivers. To me it is always Winston Cup and Busch series I don't care what they call it. Monster Energy Aluminum Can Series nice ring to it lol.

Latest posts