NASCAR

Help Support CattleToday:

Well my favorite driver Ryan Newman finally won Nascar race. Can't wait til the next one in two years. :lol2: (If we can find a ride)

What a job interview! Brickyard! One of the neater victory rituals in sports. His qualifying lap was high drama, I thought. Push Jimmy off the pole and set a new track record (for taxicabs). And free Bloomin' Onions at Outback.

john250":2blv5oju said:
What a job interview! Brickyard! One of the neater victory rituals in sports. His qualifying lap was high drama, I thought. Push Jimmy off the pole and set a new track record (for taxicabs). And free Bloomin' Onions at Outback.

For sure. Heck I get about as much enjoyment watching JJ lose as the others win. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":260xincy said:
john250":260xincy said:

For sure. Heck I get about as much enjoyment watching JJ lose as the others win. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Me too!!! Newman ran a good race.

Glad to see Newman get a win,Im sure it will help him get a ride for next year, Ken Schrader even set a record this week at Eldoro,oldest driver to get a pole in nascar.

haase":3b4qct0f said:
Glad to see Newman get a win,Im sure it will help him get a ride for next year, Ken Schrader even set a record this week at Eldoro,oldest driver to get a pole in nascar.

Was glad to see Schrader in the race and really enjoyed the racing.

What a beautiful sight. JJ and the #48 blowing a tire and hitting the wall while leading the race. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":3o5k24ca said:
What a beautiful sight. JJ and the #48 blowing a tire and hitting the wall while leading the race. :mrgreen:
I thought my wife would wet herself with glee when it happened

dun":33h1ea8m said:
TexasBred":33h1ea8m said:
I thought my wife would wet herself with glee when it happened

dun my wife was out of the room...when she came back I had to rewind and show it to her so she could enjoy.

Saw that this morning. I know Tony loves racing but it has to be about money or sponsorship to keep getting behind the wheel for these small time events. At some point the risk doesn't outweigh the reward. If he still drove for Gibbs don't you know Joe and JD would be HOT!

J&D Cattle":h708kpks said:
Saw that this morning. I know Tony loves racing but it has to be about money or sponsorship to keep getting behind the wheel for these small time events. At some point the risk doesn't outweigh the reward. If he still drove for Gibbs don't you know Joe and JD would be HOT!
As owner of SHR I bet he's upset with the driver. As a drver for them I bet he just figures it goes with the territory. After all he flipped 5 times the week before and didn;t get hurt.

Just saw where Max Papis will be in the car for the Glen. I'll be happy to see what he can do in a competitive cup car. Became a fan of his after watching his closing drive in the 24 hours of Daytona several years ago.

M5farm":2m28jzcn said:
Gordon crashed :banana: now if jj will crash it will be a good day
If Kahn would crash that would be a good day, if johnson crashed it would be a GREAT day

dun":2kkvadk4 said:
M5farm":2kkvadk4 said:
If Kahn would crash that would be a good day, if johnson crashed it would be a GREAT day
Well dun it was a goog day....almost a great day :nod:

TexasBred":2vh2g69m said:
dun":2vh2g69m said:
M5farm":2vh2g69m said:
Well dun it was a goog day....almost a great day :nod:
Yup, and my second choice to win did. First choice was Ambrose, third choice was Mad Max.

Latest posts