Long live the prince

Help Support CattleToday:

The prince banned? Hmm.
quoth the Raven, Nevermore?
il_340x270.378367547_jo0b.jpg

NECowboy":25a62e79 said:
JWBrahman":25a62e79 said:
A four wheel drive truck was swept away when two guys tried to make it out to the tanker to rescue the driver. So these two guys show up with nothing but a rope. They walked to the truck, threw the driver a life line, then pulled him to safety. That's Louisiana.

Good for them, some good people still left in this country!

Two white guys risked everything to save a black fella they never met.

hillbillyhammer":1ngvwq45 said:
Fence, you remember when the prince said he was hired on here to be the clown?
Did you ever find out how much he was making for such services?
Reckon how somebody goes about getting that position?

Back off hillbilly ;-)

Cross-7":1ngvwq45 said:
One thing about inyati was he flat doesnt care what others think about him. Love him or hate him he doesnt care and didn't take bs from anyone.
He was very well informed on cattle ailments and treatments, but didn't pretend to know it all and always asked and listened if someone had a better way of doing things.
There was no rub salt in in their eye for pinkeye or vinegar in the water for flies type stuff.
Very well researched and understood causes and how treatments work.

Maybe everybody will kiss and makeup but I bet he doesn't care either way

No matter what the Prince said. Be it for discussion or his own personal entertainment.
Kind , offensive or unintelligible to the common man. You could bet your hat he was not being influenced by allegiance to anyone or any club or clique.
Only a handful around here like that.

callmefence":st2cuzwc said:
he was not being influenced by allegiance to anyone or any club or clique.

indeed. It doesn't go without notice however, that there are all kinds of allegiances, 'clubs and cliques'.

"You tell 'em fence!"

such is life.

"No matter what the Prince said. Be it for discussion or his own personal entertainment.
Kind , offensive or unintelligible to the common man. You could bet your hat he was not being influenced by allegiance to anyone or any club or clique. 
Only a handful around here like that."

IMO He got exactly what he deserved and was looking for. Myself I could never work for the EPA and especially on the enforcement side. Some folks will do anything for a dollar, even fish or fence for a living, but the EPA?

True Grit Farms":2bat16mr said:
"No matter what the Prince said. Be it for discussion or his own personal entertainment.
Only a handful around here like that."

IMO He got exactly what he deserved and was looking for. Myself I could never work for the EPA and especially on the enforcement side. Some folks will do anything for a dollar, even fish or fence for a living, but the EPA?

I'm with you on the career choice grit.

I try to make a habit out of not putting down a man's profession as long as he gives me the same respect.
I do think prince has the ability to sit with the fence builder and the fishermen and see the world through their eyes.

I have worked for the fed govt before, and in very much higher level of 'enforcement' than EPA, but I would have great difficulty working for epa/BLM/IRS type agencies.
I do hope that the reason for banishment tho had nothing whatsoever to do with his past employment record.

callmefence":3jgegtp8 said:
No matter what the Prince said. Be it for discussion or his own personal entertainment.

I got the impression the only allegiance was to fact, science, logic and honesty. It showed in his posts, which is why some folks may or may not have taken such issue with him. Inyati is one of those fellas who values a man that holds true to himself, even if he has different values from his own. I admire that because it is becoming the rarity nowadays. I hope he returns again. Clever and wit are two things I enjoy...along with a dose of truth.

Inyati13 needs to come on back and start over, we all miss him most of the time. GB, he just couldn't say his peace and quit. And I felt like he definitely got his point across the first time.

JWBrahman":36pen3re said:
NECowboy":36pen3re said:
JWBrahman":36pen3re said:
A four wheel drive truck was swept away when two guys tried to make it out to the tanker to rescue the driver. So these two guys show up with nothing but a rope. They walked to the truck, threw the driver a life line, then pulled him to safety. That's Louisiana.

Good for them, some good people still left in this country!

Two white guys risked everything to save a black fella they never met.

The news won't mention that only if white does wrong against black!

greybeard":13w2clfh said:
I have worked for the fed govt before, and in very much higher level of 'enforcement' than EPA, but I would have great difficulty working for epa/BLM/IRS type agencies.
I do hope that the reason for banishment tho had nothing whatsoever to do with his past employment record.

No . It was more like say someone takes a potshot at you and you empty the clip in em.
Prince simply had to much ammo on him. And wasn't scared to use it. :nod:

callmefence":36tda2sv said:
greybeard":36tda2sv said:

No . It was more like say someone takes a potshot at you and you empty the clip in em.

So how come they let you come back as callmefence and not him as callmeinyati?

True Grit Farms":14di15s9 said:
Inyati13 needs to come on back and start over, we all miss him most of the time. GB, he just couldn't say his peace and quit. And I felt like he definitely got his point across the first time.
As I said, I didn't see the thread or 'offending' posts..but I guess something got under someone else's skin to the point a mod got involved.
One thing I've noticed on discussion boards is that if left alone, even the most heated of threads eventually play out all on their lonesome, if for no other reason than people just get bored and move on to something else. It might run for several or even a doz pages over the course of a few days, but unless it contains some images or taboo subjects that googleads won't tolerate, it really doesn't cause any true ill effects and they usually give the rest of us something to go with our :pop: .
Often tho, the subject discussed are all but dead and a mod enters the picture and the whole thing flares up again, but a very high % of the time, the things just die down and drift on down to a back page and with only a rare exception, those involved just go on back to doin what they were before the fracas started. I'm a news junkie, and of the millions of blogs and discussion boards on the internet, I've never read a single news account where someone drove 1/2 way across the country to give someone else a butt whuppin over something said on a discussion board. Seen a few threaten or promise to but it just don't materialize in reality.
"All things in moderation, including moderation"

Most internet banishment that I have seen, are not a result of a single outburst or even a single thread, but rather a longer history of the banned member engaging in some kind of board rule restricted speech or behavior. (and I've been on internet 'boards' since before the current style boards existed--back when E mail lists were all there was)

callmefence":v9ksqiw4 said:
Don't forget, he was taking potshots of his own before anyone took a potshot back at him. The irony is that he blew up over the word "SMART" but he was the one that flopped it out there against someone else to tell them how stupid they are. ;-) I say turnabout is fair play.

NECowboy":1mkofg83 said:
callmefence":1mkofg83 said:
greybeard":1mkofg83 said:

So how come they let you come back as callmefence and not him as callmeinyati?

Callmefence was my third choice.
The first 2 attempts were stopped. I noticed something interesting when I would try to join back it would be accepted and the board population would raise by 1. On my first attempt to post I would be banned. I wonder how much of the population is lost souls. I know i count as four head.
The cool off period seems about 2 weeks.
And in all honesty It's probably a good thing.
If I had come back that night. My grandchildren would be banned.

Seems like that happened to someone.

Latest posts