Job offer

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes. Visakhapatnam and Mumbai India, and Trincomalee in Sri Lanka.
and Taiwan, Japan and Okinawa, Vietnam, S. Korea, Philippines, Australia, Guam, Hong Kong, Bahrain, Thailand, Borneo, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Surabay Jakarta Indonesia, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republic, St Martin, Martinique, Cayman Islands, Mexico, and probably some more I've forgotten.

greybeard":n96a0l2f said:
Yes. Visakhapatnam and Mumbai India, and Trincomalee in Sri Lanka.
and Taiwan, Japan and Okinawa, Vietnam, S. Korea, Philippines, Australia, Guam, Hong Kong, Bahrain, Thailand, Borneo, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Surabay Jakarta Indonesia, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republic, St Martin, Martinique, Cayman Islands, Mexico, and probably some more I've forgotten.

Wow all in the marine corps?

greybeard":3qvwppcb said:
NECowboy":3qvwppcb said:
ohiosteve":3qvwppcb said:
Our life on this earth is short, if you love where you live and have no desire to see other places than you are blessed. Personally I love where I live, but the more I travel the more I realize there are lots of places I would love to live. I have been blessed to travel to a lot of great places and it would be impossible for me to pick my favorite, but Costa Rica is right up there.

I would personally love to go to India, looks fascinating!
Smells awful. A mix of curry powder, cow poop and human poop.

That's pretty much how my brother in law described it- one big sewer. I think he lived there 3 years.

Latest posts