Job offers

Help Support CattleToday:

Extremely unlikely, that anyone writing a doctoral thesis would plagiarize something from Socrates, and even less likely anyone writing at Cambridge University which is well known as having one of the premiere study and library of Greek classics worldwide.
It's about as likely that Socrates also was the original author of our own Preamble to the US constitution.

Extremely unlikely, that anyone writing a doctoral thesis would plagiarize something from Socrates, and even less likely anyone writing at Cambridge University which is well known as having one of the premiere study and library of Greek classics worldwide.
It's about as likely that Socrates also was the original author of our own Preamble to the US constitution.
So you think he could have said it

Just as an asteroid 'could' come crashing thru your (or my) roof tonight.
You 'could' be the re-incarnation of Julius Caesar.
I 'could' live to be 130 years old.

Socrates by most accounts, died in 399bc. About 2,400 years ago.
Try to find that quote attributed to Socrates any time prior to the internet (and it stupid memes) being commonplace.

Just as an asteroid 'could' come crashing thru your (or my) roof tonight.
You 'could' be the re-incarnation of Julius Caesar.
I 'could' live to be 130 years old.

Socrates by most accounts, died in 399bc. About 2,400 years ago.
Try to find that quote attributed to Socrates any time prior to the internet (and it stupid memes) being commonplace.
You don't think he did say it

anyone "could" have said it.. but considering when it would have been said, it would have to have been written down, and I think the point is there's no historical document showing that

That does not seem authentic . You sure they said that? Who is Kriton?
It's equal in authenticity to the Socrates meme that was posted.

(Kriton is a modern day and Western adaptation equivalent to Greek name Crito. "Kríton Alōpekēthen")

I am retiring January 1st after 38 years on the job. I already work 2 part time jobs but since I decided to retire 8 days ago I have been offered 5 jobs. I tell each that I don't want a full time job and each one has said come work 2 days a week or whatever I want.
I'm 64 and have had 1 back surgery, 2 knee surgeries, 4 colon surgeries, a massive heart attack and currently awaiting tests on my stomach and possibly ankle surgery.
What makes the job market to where anyone would offer me a job much less everyone offering.
Your work ethic,your age is not a deterrent for employers as much anymore ,,these younger folks wouldn't work in a pie factory..seen a 70 year old man flipping burgers the other day..at Burger King..

Latest posts