go ahead, book that ski trip...

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":2d2rzft9 said:
...in hades.
It rained here today, maybe .05 to .10 but it rained. I'm pretty sure they have a foot of fresh powder down there.
the first year of a drought is always the toughest to endure as one just can't understand how bad it really can get...but by the fourth year, even 1/10th of an inch doesn't excite you.... and anyone that even talks of a chance of rain is an idiot until it really does rain. :lol2:

1982vett":2tmiojx7 said:
john250":2tmiojx7 said:
...in hades.
It rained here today, maybe .05 to .10 but it rained. I'm pretty sure they have a foot of fresh powder down there.
the first year of a drought is always the toughest to endure as one just can't understand how bad it really can get...but by the fourth year, even 1/10th of an inch doesn't excite you.... and anyone that even talks of a chance of rain is an idiot until it really does rain. :lol2:

Amen brother !!! Amen ! I am lucky we started out after three and seeing sign's of recovery.
They don't have a clue at what it could be or how bad it can get. Until you experience a three or four year drought. All that talk is like a man with a paper asshole all blown out.

Latest posts