Fintry of Graham 47539

Help Support CattleToday:

You are going to have to come up with better excuses than that, to convince me that you need to turn out a bull!! Call me I'll come down and breed them. BTW how does "G" feel about you calling him OLD? :D

I've been good. Need a good rain, we didn't get but 1/2 inch out of the Oklahoma hurricane this last weekend. Did you all get hit hard?

bulldealer":1vb24de4 said:
You are going to have to come up with better excuses than that, to convince me that you need to turn out a bull!! Call me I'll come down and breed them. BTW how does "G" feel about you calling him OLD? :D

I've been good. Need a good rain, we didn't get but 1/2 inch out of the Oklahoma hurricane this last weekend. Did you all get hit hard?

We got plenty of rain. Four inches over a couple of days. We're on top of a hill, so we're not worried about flooding and I don't think there was any flooding in the county. But in other counties there are lots of bridges and roads damaged.

Sorry you didn't get any more rain. We all know that drought is just a couple of weeks away from the last rain.

It's not the breeding; it's the heat checking. We're going to do some synch work in the spring, run them through the chute once and put them with a bull a week later....I think. :lol:

[quoteIt's not the breeding; it's the heat checking. We're going to do some synch work in the spring, run them through the chute once and put them with a bull a week later....I think. :lol:[/quote]

You'll never regret it!