Do You Want Change??

Help Support CattleToday:

Fly-guy":p1sybdh5 said:
A quote from yours truly:

'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.'

- Barack Obama

Tip of the day: If it works, don't change a thing...
~ Janet Tobiassen Crosby, DVM, About.com

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Oh, look out you rock 'n rollers
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Pretty soon you're gonna get a little older
Time may change me
But I can't trace time
I said that time may change me
But I can't trace time
~David Bowie

Can't always trace time... can't always trace change... can't always trace accountability... great camoflage... And our politicians have the corner on the market! At our expense...

By the end of four years the only change we may be left with is two-bits on the dollar...
That's 25 cents for those of you that aren't old enough to know what two-bits is....

I personally am still waiting to see all of the change that was promised during the mid-term elections 2 yrs ago. There hasn't been a significant piece of legislation passed in 2 years. and the price of gas has increased considerably in the last 2 yrs, now that's some change you can really hang your hat on.

THAT should be enough to get er locked up real quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3waycross":2dd31jx6 said:
I personally am still waiting to see all of the change that was promised during the mid-term elections 2 yrs ago. There hasn't been a significant piece of legislation passed in 2 years. and the price of gas has increased considerably in the last 2 yrs, now that's some change you can really hang your hat on.

THAT should be enough to get er locked up real quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing ... you are a genius.

Everybody screams for certain peoples or parties heads, but i am still yet to see all this real change also. On the contrary it has gotten significantly worse!

It's simple for me if Obama wins I am moving to Ireland Or Scotland...That will be my change haha

Why would any thing change we pay them a salary, then the rich people they really work for donates them millions, to get us to reelect them. We do it year after year.

Red Bull Breeder":157194zr said:
Why would any thing change we pay them a salary, then the rich people they really work for donates them millions, to get us to reelect them. We do it year after year.

This is kinda like Braer Rabbit so far everything has been pretty good for us living in the brair patch, with change I here being talked about sounds like we are going from the brair patch to the skillet.

I actually made someone so mad over this subject over the holiday that they walked off and went home. And all because I said I was going to hold my nose and vote. It wasn't any of MY guests. I ran them off hours before. :D

I had to go to someone else's house to run off these folks!! The host was greatful, I think. (Hope?)

You know who is just a motivational speaker at best. He says he wants change but has nothing concrete to make change. This guy comes along and speaks great but has no experience. He should be just selling feel good tapes on those info commercials. :banana:

Central Fl Cracker":k0wf1pcd said:
You know who is just a motivational speaker at best. He says he wants change but has nothing concrete to make change. This guy comes along and speaks great but has no experience. He should be just selling feel good tapes on those info commercials. :banana:

hmmm...if he were smart he'd start him one of those tv churches...preach health and wealth and name it and claim it and let the good times roll. :cowboy: :cowboy:

Latest posts