Sometimes you just do stupid stuff!

Help Support CattleToday:

I dropped my beard trimmer once while trimming my mustache, I picked it up and started shaving again. Shaved off my mustache on the right side. 🤣🤣
Nothing else to do but shave off the other side. 🤷‍♂️
:ROFLMAO:I have a thick beard and a handlebar mustache, having to shave that would stress me out much more than messing up my haircut for sure. I'm not sure anyone would know who I was clean shaven.

Been cutting my own for 35 years, my mom used to cut it when I was a kid. I went to a barber in between. Timed a barber once to see just how long it took him to cut my hair, figured out that guy charged $800 an hour, worked one hour a day and told corny jokes the rest of the day.

Sometime in my late 30's it started falling out, takes a lot less time to cut my hair now, my ears, eyebrows, and nose takes longer than the rest of my head.

Sometime in my late 30's it started falling out, takes a lot less time to cut my hair now, my ears, eyebrows, and nose takes longer than the rest of my head.

Army barber isn't cheap either.... it's mandatory!
Started cutting it myself 20+ years ago when I got out of the Army.
Clippers $20
Time and gas saved each time $35
Crazy cut spots my wife laughs at $priceless$

When I graduated high school the day after I walked I started doing my own. Haircuts were pushing up on $20 and I was not about that life.

While cutting it one time I did not have the guard latched in tight and it flipped off mid run. Ended up with a thin spot like that. Just dropped down 2 sizes and ran it short enough to some what blend and called it good. In a week you couldn't even tell.

:ROFLMAO:I have a thick beard and a handlebar mustache, having to shave that would stress me out much more than messing up my haircut for sure. I'm not sure anyone would know who I was clean shaven.
The last time I clean shaven was in Sept of 1978. I am certain there are a lot of people who haven't seen me without a bread. Including my kids and my wife.

I'm booked in for a skin check early next week so I will give myself a haircut on the weekend so he can have a good look at my noggin as well. I always use the bare clippers, no guard, makes it easy. The next one will then be when the hair starts driving me up the wall. The cordless clippers are a great advance, no mucking around, just grab them and go outside and start shearing.

Ken

I used to go to barber, but then try to get mileage out of haircut by trimming the back and sides for a while.
Since I've been married my wife has been cutting it. In the summer I'd prefer darn near shaved off, but she likes some hair left.
One time she cut it and got to trying to get it evened up and got too much and ended up having to pretty much shave the sides and back and just left some on top.
I used to never have a beard but around 5-6 years ago I let it grow out. Since then I'll let it grow and shave it off every once in a while for a little and then grow it back.
I shaved it back in the fall after about 5-6 months and sone people at church were just messing with me coming up introducing themselves saying they didn't recognize me.

I cut my own hair weekly, not that hard, I use the shortest guard there is. Well this morning I forgot I had just taken the guard off and seen a spot I needed to touch up, this is the results 😂
View attachment 39836
Good news is, it looks like an upside down slow moving vehicle sign. So you can walk slow……

Latest posts