just, Good Morning!

Help Support CattleToday:

Laying here in bed listening to the wind howl and rain ! The first measurable we've had in months. Thanks for the offer , I'm not a coffee drinker.

Top of the morning!

Our youngest got married off a few months ago, so wife decided we no longer needed the big coffee pot. She bought one of those keurig single cup models.
Same brand coffee, but it tastes much better, full flavor. I think it gets the water hotter than our old Harbor Freight model.

I use our keurig sometimes, if I just want a cup or 2 late at night, but those store bought pods are pretty expensive compared to what each cup costs in a Mr Coffee type thing and I'm cheap and mix my own coffee blend in the little plastic thing (and use a paper filter in it for easy disposal) Fill it plumb up and you get 2 GOOD cups of coffee out of it instead of just one that the store bought pods give ya.
cheapod.jpg

You can get the filters at most walmarts and Kroger. Dunno about it if your store is Winn Dixie..we don't have them here, but you can order them on line.

Good morning to you too... Not a coffee drinker either, but on this chilly, GLORIOUSLY WET morning, a cup of hot cocoa is nice. Bacon and eggs on the menu then necessary chores out side. Everything put in the car yesterday, for work later today... but I would rather stay home in the house in this wet. It is SOOO nice to get this rain even though it is only 36 out there. We need this slow soaking rain and are supposed to get 1-3 inches total... Too late for pastures but it will be a start to recharging the land and getting the springs going again.

Drizzling rain with a stiff N wind here which means I don't have to put up Christmas lights yet. Wet stuff coming off the eaves of the house and running down my collar wouldn't be fun & I have never put up any Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving, but evidently, I'm laggin behind the joneses here in bloody subdivisionland.

The Indian word here is ?Abenanes. None have explained why the question mark in the spelling and it is silent. Just on my first cup of good, strong Java. Lots here is any want to visit. Have a great day all!

The Indian word here is ?Abenanes. None have explained why the question mark in the spelling and it is silent.
That is an interesting '?' question.. I've never seen a punctuation mark used that way.
Perhaps it's 'asking' if you're havng a good morning?

That is an interesting '?' question.. I've never seen a punctuation mark used that way.
Perhaps it's 'asking' if you're havng a good morning?
Possible, I told a couple friends that the English language was difficult enough and then they do things like that.

Coffee is on, second cup waitin. Good strong black coffee, none of that frou-frou weak starbucks weak neighbor coffee here. have a cup.
I know this is an old thread but you kinda sound like me. Drinking instant coffee with artificial sweetener and non dairy creamer just ain't drinking coffee. I like Luzzianne dark roast straight out not the pot. Hotter the best, especially if it's drip coffee. 😉

Latest posts