I think im good!

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
I had my 2 year PET/CT scan yesterday to see if my cancer had returned or not. My oncologist said I had a perfectly boring clean scan, and if it hadn't grown back by now there's a really good chance that it won't. What a feeling of relief, I didn't think I was too worried about it but what a weight off my shoulders.

Great to hear. How is the gringo going after decompression chamber?

Ken
The hyperbaric oxygen chamber was a life changer, almost a miracle to me. I have skin now in a very important area!!
My new friend from the chamber is going to get her colostomy bag removed and get reconnected. I've saw it help many people that were suffering, me included.
And it was like the movie Breakfast club, everyone was there for some sort of "trouble" but by the end we were the best of friends. Treatments were 40-60 days.

I had my 2 year PET/CT scan yesterday to see if my cancer had returned or not. My oncologist said I had a perfectly boring clean scan, and if it hadn't grown back by now there's a really good chance that it won't. What a feeling of relief, I didn't think I was too worried about it but what a weight off my shoulders.
Praise God, that's good news to hear.✝️🛐

Latest posts