CT Roll-Call

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas said:
herofan said:
kenny thomas said:
Been reading this for several days and just realized I hadn't checked in.
I'm here because I ain't all here.

If my counting is correct, there have been 97 check in. That could be off by a couple, but in the neighborhood. It's been interesting. I've seen people I didn't realize were still around, and some who were new to me even though they had been members a long time. Kenny Thomas, I appreciate you stopping by even though you are a regular. I guess some assume they are so popular that there is no need to check in; we just know they are here. I guess it's like if Paul McCartney were in an audience of non celebrities and someone asked, "Is there anyone here who knows anything about music?" I guess it would be so obvious, it would be silly for Paul to raise his hand. ;-) :lol2:

You are giving me way too much credit. I just was sipping on some clear spring water and didn't realize I hadn't checked in. Good to see all members new and old.

I thought it nice that you hadn't checked in because you didn't realize you hadn't; once you realized it, you happily answered the roll call. You didn't consider yourself one of the Paul McCartneys of the Board: so well known that it would seem ridiculous to check in. :D

herofan said:
kenny thomas said:
herofan said:
If my counting is correct, there have been 97 check in. That could be off by a couple, but in the neighborhood. It's been interesting. I've seen people I didn't realize were still around, and some who were new to me even though they had been members a long time. Kenny Thomas, I appreciate you stopping by even though you are a regular. I guess some assume they are so popular that there is no need to check in; we just know they are here. I guess it's like if Paul McCartney were in an audience of non celebrities and someone asked, "Is there anyone here who knows anything about music?" I guess it would be so obvious, it would be silly for Paul to raise his hand. ;-) :lol2:

You are giving me way too much credit. I just was sipping on some clear spring water and didn't realize I hadn't checked in. Good to see all members new and old.

I thought it nice that you hadn't checked in because you didn't realize you hadn't; once you realized it, you happily answered the roll call. You didn't consider yourself one of the Paul McCartneys of the Board: so well known that it would seem ridiculous to check in. :D

more like Keith Richards

My first time on here in awhile. 2018 was a helluva year, not in a good way. Need try and make a trip here more often. That clip ball put up was frickin HILARIOUS, thanks for the laugh. :lol:

Hi, I'm new here...
Was wondering how many cows I can run in the 3 acre ranch I just bought. Is 100 too many? Thanks I need to know by tomorrow so I can write the guy a check... I'm kind of new to cattles

Isomade said:
Hi, I'm new here...
Was wondering how many cows I can run in the 3 acre ranch I just bought. Is 100 too many? Thanks I need to know by tomorrow so I can write the guy a check... I'm kind of new to cattles

Definitely could run more than that, I think 200, I have 100 here, haven't calved for two years so must be ready any day. Bargain price of $2000 each, just send me address to ship them to. Also a bull, just seen bulls go for 1.5 million but as he is really gentle and doesn't jump all over cows like some bulls I've seen he'd surely be worth a bit more.

Isomade said:
Hi, I'm new here...

It will run 300 mini Herf-Dexter crosses they should wean 2 1600 lb. calves a year!

Glad you are alive and well. You are one of the old crew sorely missed around here.

Guess I should answer roll call while I am here.
Here

Tux!!! Oh, I'm older, fatter, have less hair, but somehow better looking! Still doing the same kids and cows. How bout you?

Isomade said:
Hi, I'm new here...

Rode in on your chartreuse micro bus with your pink chaps and cowboy hat?
Glad to see you posted.

Latest posts