CT Roll-Call

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm still here, same place, doing the same thing. In fact with as much as I've put into this ranching thing over the years I'm expecting to be a multi- millionaire and day now.

Isomade said:
I'm still here, same place, doing the same thing. In fact with as much as I've put into this ranching thing over the years I'm expecting to be a multi- millionaire and day now.

You got some reading to do if you think you can be a millionaire. Learn from some of the KY posters.

I'm still here and check the site pretty much daily. I have cut way back on my excessive drinking however, so I post less.

Iso, I just cant remember how long its been, but I'm thinkin it was before we moved to Tx ??...that was over 4 years ago...
Dang, but time does fly by too fast!
Love to see you stick around. Have missed your fine wit and your horse sense (cowsense?)

CottageFarm said:
Iso, I just cant remember how long its been, but I'm thinkin it was before we moved to Tx ??...that was over 4 years ago...
Dang, but time does fly by too fast!
Love to see you stick around. Have missed your fine wit and your horse sense (cowsense?)
I don't think it's been 4 years since he's been around

Been saving this for the return of the midget...ah...I mean...little person cowboy.

4147028693_570ce4de87_b.jpg

Here...for the moment anyway.
I hardly ever come on anymore. I completely stopped going to a couple of hunting and gun forums before I stopped coming on here. I can't really say why because I really don't know why. Maybe I got bored or tired of some things that were going on and being said. I didn't have any hard feelings toward anyone. Maybe I was just to lazy to log in. Most likely it was just because life got to busy. I still keep in touch with a few members. I'm not really proud to be associated with them so I won't mention who they are. It is kind of amazing to me that I did stop coming on because I really did enjoy it. I even felt a family type closeness on here.

Deepsouth said:
Here...for the moment anyway.
I hardly ever come on anymore. I completely stopped going to a couple of hunting and gun forums before I stopped coming on here. I can't really say why because I really don't know why. Maybe I got bored or tired of some things that were going on and being said. I didn't have any hard feelings toward anyone. Maybe I was just to lazy to log in. Most likely it was just because life got to busy. I still keep in touch with a few members. I'm not really proud to be associated with them so I won't mention who they are. It is kind of amazing to me that I did stop coming on because I really did enjoy it. I even felt a family type closeness on here.

Didn't know you were gone.

Deepsouth said:
I still keep in touch with a few members. I'm not really proud to be associated with them so I won't mention who they are.

We should compare notes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isomade said:

Isomade, it's good to see you again! It's not like we hung out or anything, but for some reason, that Doc Holiday avatar and your user name is always one I remember being here and posting frequently when I first joined.

just checked in the other day for the first time in a couple of years, not sure why I go missing for long periods but I do know I have a tendency to spend too much time on-line and need to cut back occasionally.

I was sure saddened to read of Dun's passing.