CT Roll-Call

Help Support CattleToday:

I appreciate everyone who participated so far. I have enjoyed seeing everyone check in. There are some names I'm surprised not to see, or perhaps I overlooked them. What about Greybeard, Son Of Butch, Bright Raven, Bigfoot, Aaron, and Alacowman. Are they no longer with us?

herofan said:
I appreciate everyone who participated so far. I have enjoyed seeing everyone check in. There are some names I'm surprised not to see, or perhaps I overlooked them. What about Greybeard, Son Of Butch, Bright Raven, Bigfoot, Aaron, and Alacowman. Are they no longer with us?

You know they are. They are simply choosing to abstain.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
herofan said:

Oh, ok. Sure, I assumed they were still here. I was just being a little humorous assuming they hadn't gotten around to it or perhaps hadn't seen it; I overlook threads sometimes, but choosing to obstain? Is a thread like this too much stress? 😀

herofan said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
herofan said:

Oh, ok. Sure, I assumed they were still here. I was just being a little humorous assuming they hadn't gotten around to it or perhaps hadn't seen it; I overlook threads sometimes, but choosing to obstain? Is a thread like this too much stress? 😀

Not so sure bright raven is still around the boards.....

herofan said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
herofan said:

I generally pass over posting in these type of threads. You know I am here. Interesting to see which lurkers are still kicking around here though.

I still try to catch whats happening every couple of weeks.
Still an awful lot of people mia, but nice to see some names I thought were gone.

Aaron said:
herofan said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

I generally pass over posting in these type of threads. You know I am here. Interesting to see which lurkers are still kicking around here though.

I appreciate the post. I knew you were here recently, but I don't see you around a lot, and things change quickly. Everybody's last post is sometime, even if it were yesterday. I suppose it could be the topics one frequents. There are several topics in CT that I very rarely look at such as "Show Board," for example. It's just nice to have everyone check in on a thread like this.

Now wouldn't it be great if all these good folks went and voted for their favorite pic in our Photo contest :D

https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=118498

alisonb said:
Now wouldn't it be great if all these good folks went and voted for their favorite pic in our Photo contest :D

https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=118498

I just voted. Honestly, that is one topic I don't visit much, but I had no problem voting once you brought it to my attention. It was actually quick and painless, and I enjoyed the pictures. It took about the same energy as it would for everybody to respond here. :lol2:

Latest posts