CT Slowwwwwww

Help Support CattleToday:

I am also having some issues with BYH forums... thought it was my computer since it is old and is in need of a replacement... but glad to know that it is not just mu equipment being questionable....

I thought it was just on my end. Still having issues. Also having issues with notifications not working correctly. All mark read when they aren't. Just click the bell and they all are instantly "read".

I thought it was just on my end. Still having issues. Also having issues with notifications not working correctly. All mark read when they aren't. Just click the bell and they all are instantly "read".
I had that problem a few weeks ago and have been living with it. But a couple of days ago I noticed that after clicking the alert bell there is a small window that opens up and in the lower right it says something like alert/preferences (?) and you can click on that and change your notifications to read from unread. And then they will work like normal.

And yeah... mine is slow again after seeming like it was back to normal earlier.

I had that problem a few weeks ago and have been living with it. But a couple of days ago I noticed that after clicking the alert bell there is a small window that opens up and in the lower right it says something like alert/preferences (?) and you can click on that and change your notifications to read from unread. And then they will work like normal.

And yeah... mine is slow again after seeming like it was back to normal earlier.
Gave that a try. Thank you

Latest posts