CT Roll-Call

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth said:
Here...for the moment anyway.
I hardly ever come on anymore. I completely stopped going to a couple of hunting and gun forums before I stopped coming on here. I can't really say why because I really don't know why. Maybe I got bored or tired of some things that were going on and being said. I didn't have any hard feelings toward anyone. Maybe I was just to lazy to log in. Most likely it was just because life got to busy. I still keep in touch with a few members. I'm not really proud to be associated with them so I won't mention who they are. It is kind of amazing to me that I did stop coming on because I really did enjoy it. I even felt a family type closeness on here.

I promise to be nicer to you if you stick around.

Hippie Rancher said:
just checked in the other day for the first time in a couple of years, not sure why I go missing for long periods but I do know I have a tendency to spend too much time on-line and need to cut back occasionally.

I was sure saddened to read of Dun's passing.

one time you said you was going to tell the story of that long horned bull or cow when you got time . did you tell it and I missed it or is that still in the waiting. I think that's a neat picture. Glad to see you back.

BRYANT said:
one time you said you was going to tell the story of that long horned bull or cow when you got time . did you tell it and I missed it or is that still in the waiting. I think that's a neat picture. Glad to see you back.

Good memory! You know, I should dig those photos up, pretty sure they're on photobucket but that site isn't trustworthy and I have 'em on a DVD around here someplace. He was a big old steer, sold him at 9 or 10 years when we finally caught him and got him in a trailer. He could fly over just about any fence built. :lol:

Here, Enjoy the site and it's cheaper than driving 15 miles to the nearest neighbor's to argue about cows.

Hope I don't bore too many folks with my extrapolations……...