Craigslist Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

another crazy person - they want you to buy stock in their cattle in order to get milk lol I am tempted to ask if you sell the cow do I get my $$ back plus a profit.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/grd/4487210320.html

70 ANDERSON HWY

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: new

Saturday May 31st 9am-2pm
In the parking lot of the
Powhatan Tractor Supply
2470 ANDERSON HWY
POWHATAN,VA 23139

Fresh local farm raised Whole Hog Sausage gathered from a small closed herd roaming 10 acres of woods and grass supplemented with fresh cooked Barley and a blend of local grains. No antibiotics were ever given, these hogs are healthy, happy, and live a stress free life.
We use the Whole Hog in our sausage not just the left over scraps like most ground meat you buy, flash frozen to seal in the fresh flavors we use no chemical preservatives or nitrates ( that's what causes headaches and high blood pressure in some folks)
Stop by Saturday and take home some of the best USDA inspected Sausage around.

We are pleased to announce some of our first customers are returning for more, with six different flavors our Sausage is not just for breakfast. Use it in place of any Ground Meat in Lasagna, Spaghetti Sauce, Meat Balls, Chilli, Meat Loaf, Shepard's Pie, Tacos, Sausage Burgers. Once you try this sausage we are sure you will be a repeat customer also.

Ask out about our Milk Share program, fresh whole milk in either cow or goat flavor lovingly provided by our wonderful herd of milk producers.
You cant just buy the milk...not even for animal consumption. The only way to legally get RAW milk is to own a portion of the cow...it is like owning STOCK...you pay to own it and you get the benefits.

What is yalls opinions on this

http://lynchburg.craigslist.org/grd/4472820056.html

Organic Beef For Sale - 1/4 of a Cow - $1094
Mostly Black Angus, 2-yr old drug free, grass fed, grain finished for 120 days. 273.5 lbs of hanging weight. Price includes delivery in the greater Lynchburg area. Call

http://lynchburg.craigslist.org/grd/4540721491.html

7 month old Jersey Heifer born Nov 25, 2013, This calf is very tame and can be walked up to and petted. will be a nice milk cow some day. $600 1st & 2nd pics.
8+yr old Jersey Nurse Cow with Jersey Heifer Calf born April 29, 2014 This calf is not as tame because she has been out in the pasture on the cow since she was born, just needs a little working with. She is to the point that she could be weaned. $900 obo 3rd & 4th pics.
2 yr. old Jersey Heifer (born June 24, 2012) due to calf in late October . This Heifer is a very nice heifer. She will make a very nice family cow. She is getting a nice utter as seen in the pictures. $1400 last couple pics
The cow that had the 7 mo. and 2 year old Heifers is currently being milked and when she had good grass was milking 4-5 gallons a day. I am running low on grass and need to sell a few...feel free to call if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Sky....those prices for those "items" that you have shown, is pretty much what I see around here. Except for the 7 month heifer! That's pretty darn cheap for what I have found. Where I am it is almost impossible to find a Jersey. That heifer calf has me tempted.

That beef is about 4.00 lb, hangin weight. I know a few folks who get more than that!! (shock)

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":3hpyea1w said:
Sky....those prices for those "items" that you have shown, is pretty much what I see around here. Except for the 7 month heifer! That's pretty darn cheap for what I have found. Where I am it is almost impossible to find a Jersey. That heifer calf has me tempted.

That beef is about 4.00 lb, hangin weight. I know a few folks who get more than that!! (shock)

Katherine

Katherine,
I don't really follow dairy cattle prices but they did seem pretty cheap to me I guess since they have no grass " big surprise " lol that they were selling for cheaper than normal. Yea, The beef price I wasn't sure what people were selling it for around here. I just know I don't have the facilities to sell meat like that but sure do wish I could.

Do any of yall raise " bread " cattle ?

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/grd/4649524928.html

3 year old black angus cow bread - $1250 (Chesapeake)
condition: excellent size / dimensions: Large
3 year old bread black angus cow bread with santa gertrioudus bull dad on site $1250 firm cow is worth more than I am asking if you dont want pay what I am asking dont waste your time. If you are serious about buying a cow in chesapeake give me a call thanks
show contact info
dillon
•do NOT

skyhightree1":inwgsqqk said:

3 year old bread black angus cow bread with santa gertrioudus bull dad on site $1250 firm cow is worth more than I am asking if you dont want pay what I am asking dont waste your time. If you are serious about buying a cow in chesapeake give me a call thanks
show contact info
dillon
•do NOT

Is she rye or wheat?

wacocowboy":280p3ljj said:
skyhightree1":280p3ljj said:

show contact info
dillon
•do NOT

Is she rye or wheat?

:lol: Sounds like Russian Black Rye

I like how he filled in the condition and size of the item for sale :lol2:
condition: excellent
size / dimensions: Large

M.Magis":2dvwnmk3 said:
Milk shares have gotten somewhat popular around the larger cities for people that think they need raw milk.

That's how some people are trying to get around laws against selling raw milk. If you "own part interest in the cow" it isn't a "milk sale"--you are just getting some milk form "your" own cow.
That's how they explain it anyway.
I ain't saying it's wrong/right or otherwise.....

CottageFarm":40jd4v6g said:
wacocowboy":40jd4v6g said:
skyhightree1":40jd4v6g said:

show contact info
dillon
•do NOT

Is she rye or wheat?

:lol: Sounds like Russian Black Rye

I like how he filled in the condition and size of the item for sale :lol2:
condition: excellent
size / dimensions: Large

LOL people never surprise me

http://lynchburg.craigslist.org/grd/4662473974.html

seeking a breeding age bull- ASAP (Bedford Va)

Im in search of a breeding age bull to service my herd of 7 girls.
*low birth weight a must (avg. 45-65 pounds)
*gentle temperment-easy to work with and around
*fence respectful- 5 strand barbed wire and 2 strand electric
*not to picky about size but needs to have a good conformation and be service ready (most of my girls are 1100-1400 pounds and well built)
*perfer a solid red or black bull with NO horns or buds, but open to herefords, brahmas or baldies.

Looking to lease ASAP For approx. 45days
May consider purchasing as well
*can pick up
*full care is no concern, all my girls are friendly and well taken care of several where bottle raised others are all daughters ive kept out of my first cow, but owner is welcome to come out and see where their bull be.

Please send me pictures if possible and info via text or call me at number given above in "contact", thanks

please no scams or spam or time wasters.

skyhightree1":36n2k7q3 said:

show contact info
dillon
•do NOT
Only cow i ever seen in Chesapeake was a single hereford in a field. Any cow is rare down there.

KT I was thinking same thing .. I haven't even seen that lol I mean where in Chesapeake can you put one ?

today only:registered jersey heifer - $650

Registered Jersey heifer, single birth. Good bloodlines, should make a nice family cow. She sells TODAY at this price. Well weaned and eating great.
•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Latest posts