Craigslist Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/grd/4658773288.html

I have two polled Herefords for sale.
The cow is 3yrs. 7 months old, halter broke, and was shown in the NC state fair when she was a heifer.
The bull is 14 months old, is also halter broke, and was the calf of the cow above.
Both are registered and very docile. I hate to sell them but we don't have enough pasture.
$3000 each.

skyhightree1":3ung67r3 said:
KT I was thinking same thing .. I haven't even seen that lol I mean where in Chesapeake can you put one ?

today only:registered jersey heifer - $650

Registered Jersey heifer, single birth. Good bloodlines, should make a nice family cow. She sells TODAY at this price. Well weaned and eating great.
•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
As we had discussed some before because of the population and the lack of any cattle near there I bet the market for farm fresh beef would be great. I seen 4 Jersey steers sell here Monday and 2 of the 4 will end up in the Richmond area soon. We are 7 hours from Richmond and the guy here only sells beef there. He makes no attempt to sell any here.

Yes sir .. Is the beef already processed when it gets here? I have found 4 jersey and 3 hols steers all bottle calves 75 bucks each.

skyhightree1":2y0unwgp said:
Yes sir .. Is the beef already processed when it gets here? I have found 4 jersey and 3 hols steers all bottle calves 75 bucks each.
Yes it is processed. Not sure how he sells it but he talks of calves weighing 1100 or so being worth 3500 when he gets done.

skyhightree1":2wdarfxb said:
If they are alive and look like they might live they are worth more than that here. I need 10 small Jerseysteers for next year.

kenny thomas":179v4kuf said:
skyhightree1":179v4kuf said:
Yes it is processed. Not sure how he sells it but he talks of calves weighing 1100 or so being worth 3500 when he gets done.

wow the processor here charges 400 bucks for a steer that size so it would still be a good profit. I would need to get a few freezers and store the meat then sell.

kenny thomas":179v4kuf said:
skyhightree1":179v4kuf said:
If they are alive and look like they might live they are worth more than that here. I need 10 small Jerseysteers for next year.

Do you fool with bottle calves?

skyhightree1":3dbgrutz said:
kenny thomas":3dbgrutz said:

wow the processor here charges 400 bucks for a steer that size so it would still be a good profit. I would need to get a few freezers and store the meat then sell.

kenny thomas":3dbgrutz said:

Do you fool with bottle calves?
I have and I hate bottle calves. But I love buying them once they are weaned and weighing 250 or more.

bottle calves are a pain till they get on the bottle good.and they sure are a pain if they get sick.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/grd/4667989285.html

I have a female Angus calf who is 3 weeks old. I am asking $425 for her. Please email me for information about this sweet girl

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ ... 11239.html

I have 2 bottle calves for sale. These calves are Bottle babies but I am raising them on fresh RAW milk, not a milk replacer. I have a jersey cow in milk and I am using her milk to feed the calves. RAW milk is the best milk you can give to calves and allows them to grow up much stronger :)

Holstein Bull Calf - 1 week old - $375
Holstein Bull Calf - 4 weeks old - $375

Or buy the pair for $700

Prices will go up each week as they grow and drink more milk :) I am in Amelia County Virginia 23002 so please mapquest it to make sure you are willing to drive out here before calling :) Thanks :)

00101_7hxoG9Lpeiy_600x450.jpg

Skyhigh here is your seed stock

Bulked up?
2 yrs old and already 600-700#? :roll:
Wonder what the shrink would be if ya wormed 'em real good right now?

skyhightree1":8ao4398d said:
I sure hope this one thats spot lighted in the pic aint due to calf soon

Commercial black cows, bred to reliable black bull should be calving next couple of months. Gentle and don't test fences. 700-800 lbs. guestimate. $3800 for the three OBO, cash.
Could sell a few more if wanted to make trip worthwhile.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/grd/4702150804.html
Either she's heifer or stunted or that she's an Angus x Lowline cross.

Taurus":26odlzar said:
skyhightree1":26odlzar said:
I sure hope this one thats spot lighted in the pic aint due to calf soon

Commercial black cows, bred to reliable black bull should be calving next couple of months. Gentle and don't test fences. 700-800 lbs. guestimate. $3800 for the three OBO, cash.
Could sell a few more if wanted to make trip worthwhile.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/grd/4702150804.html
Either she's heifer or stunted or that she's an Angus x Lowline cross.

Yea that wouldnt have been a pic I would have spotlighted :lol:

Latest posts